Excuses Excuses Excuses!

“CAN YOU LIKE TELL ME!” Kian exploded.

“Okay! I’m sorry!!! I’ll explain. Okay so basically. Claire and umm… I didn’t have time to make a video. I’ll go make one now. Okay?”

“make one… and then edit it in the same day! Good luck man!” Kian said.

“Thanks” jack said heading towards his/my room.

“Alright guys we will all be in this video! Even you two Andrea and Claire!” Connor said. He kind of sounded like a director.

Everyone sat down on the floor and started wondering what we are going to do.

“Okay! We are going to do the cinnamon challenge! Okay? Alright.”

“Ughhhh” everyone moaned.

Connor grabs the cinnamon and he starts the video:

“Hey guys whats up? Its connor and today we are going to do the cinnamon challenge! With all of o2l and special guest stars! … oh god I sound like Oprah… Anyway.. Look guys! Its Andrea and Claire! YAY”

***********************20 minutes later************************

“okay we are donnnneeeee!” Connor said. “WOO HOO!” he jumped up in the air.

“Im gonna go check on Jack okay?” I asked

“sure” the guys replied.

I walk up to Jack’s room. Hes still filming.

“yeahhhh…” Jack says. He looks up “Oh Hey!”

I run it and tackle jack. “LISTEN GUYS THIS IS THE BEST GUY EVERY I LOVE HIM!” I scream as he tries to pin me. I get up and pin him. But he rolls and pins me! I hope we are getting this on camera (; obviously the guys heard screaming from jack room. They all came up and saw us tackling eachother.

“JACK! CLAIRE!” Andrea screamed.

 I giggled. “What?”

“Ohhhhhh nothing…..” andrea answered and walked out of the room. I heard her running down the stairs and out of the door. Oh god. I run after her.

“ANDREA WHERE THE FUCK DO U THINK UR GOING?” I ask. She turns. “OH ME? NOWHERE THAT YOU WOULD CARE ABOUT. WHY WOULD YOU CARE WHERE IM GOING?”

I hear running behind me. I turn. Jc.

“Heyyy baby what’s wrong?”  Jc asks andrea

“EXCUSE ME? YOU NEVER MENTIONED THIS!” I made hand gestures around andrea and sam.

“YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT YOU AND JACK” Andrea was screaming now. I didn’t know she cares.

“I DIDN’T KNOW YOU ACTUALLY GAVE A SHIT.” I scream.

“WELL YOU HAVE NEWS I DO” andrea screamed back. She started walking away from me

“WAIT”

“WHAT DO U WANT OUT OF MY LIFE?”

“IM SORRY I NEVER THOUGHT U REALLY CARED. BUT WHY DID YOU RU OUT OF THE DOOR?”

“BECAUSE JACK WAS MY BEST FRIEND. AND SO ARE YOU. YOU BARELY TALKED TO ME AT ALL THIS SUMMER. I BARELY TALKED TO JACK. ITS JUST FINE I GUESS. WHATEVER.”

“NO ITS NOT WHATEVER. I didn’t know you felt that way. Im sorry”

“Im sorry I ran out. And that I never told you about me and Jc…”

We both come in for a hug. Best friends again!

“Lets go home” Jc says.

I giggle “Yeah” we both say.

We get home and find the guys running around like monkeys.

“IS THIS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE ARE GONE? LOOK AT YOU! SAMS NAKED. OOPS THERE DOES KIAN STRIPING AND THEN YOU GUYS! PEOPLE. GO PUT ON YOUR CLOTHES.” Andrea screamed at them. They just stared at her. “okay. Im on my period. Get used to it.”

They all started to slowly out their clothes back on.

************************3 hours later************************

“The sun is almost gonna set. You want to come outside with me?” jack asked.

“sure!” I say.

We go out and sit on the roof. It was really nice here. Peace and quiet.

“I like it up here!” I say.

“So do I its just me and you.”he says.

“Yeahhhh”

“So”

“soo”

“Whatcha wanna talk about?”

“I have no idea!”

He smiled. Words couldn’t explain how we felt. Silence was the best. We just watched the sunset. Before I knew it, jack pulled me in close and I layed my head on his chest. I started to fall asleep. But I didn’t mind. Neither did jack. We just fell asleep. Under the stars with not a care in the world. I love this. I really do.