Surprise?

“What is up?!” I asked Andréa

Andréa smiled and said “Oh…. Nothing..”

“Mmmmhhhhmmmm we will continue this conversation later okay?”

“What conversation?”

I gave her a look.

“I'm just kidding!!! Just kidding.”

I laughed “okay”

I looked at the guys and they were all smiling at me. I have like no idea of what is going on right now.

“Uhhh…” I said a little on the edgy side.

“What?” sam asked.

“you people are looking and smiling at me like I am a sort of lunatic or something.” I said.

“oh sorry” Sam replied

“its fine….?” I say

“okay well…can we like… go… now?” I asked

“Yeah” they all said in sync

****************3 hours later***************

We all arrived at Taco Bell. We all order stuff. The food gets here and we basically all have like an awkward conversation.

“sooo…” Connor said.

“soo” we all said

“You know… I like nacho cheese. Actually, that’s going to be my next video topic. NACH CHEESE!” Connor said in a Mexican-ish accent.

“Uh huh.. well good luck with that” Trevor said while picking up his BLT taco.

*****************After Taco Bell****************

We all paid for our portion of the meal and headed home. I just love it how basically nobody freaks out when they see o2l… like seriously guys! THIS IS O2L OKAY?!?! Anyway, we all get home to find a surprise at the house…. ONE DIRECTION RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE SINGING WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL I'm GOING TO DIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“DID ANY OF YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT THIS?!?!” I say as I turn to face the group.

“nnnnn… Yes…” Jc says quietly.

At first I showed no emotion.. but then I couldn’t take it. So I hugged everyone and thanked them for everything.

“HEY Andréa ARE YOU STILL GONNA COME TO THE PARTY?” Harry asked over the loud song.

“YEAH WHY WOULDN’T I? ARE THEY COMING TOO?” I asked pointing to the group.

“of course!” He says.

They basically all leave because they need to rehearse for their sound track. I am really exhausted. It is 10:30 and I really hope Jack doesn’t have ANY plans for tonight because I’m just crashing. I tell the group that I’m going to bed and that I don’t feel up to anything tomorrow. I got to my/Jack’s room and open the covers and find myself in a dream.

*******************AUTHORS NOTE***********************

Sorry this is like a short chapter! My hands are hurting cuz like im on my moms computer… because she took my laptop away.. and her keyboards are like really hard to type with. I know this was a crappy chapter. Im sorry. Im just like really not in a mood to type anymore for today. Thanks! Byee!

************************************************************************