Chapter 27

Millie's POV:

“Dare” I answered. I never answered with Dare before, never in my whole life but I didn't want to be the one who was scared.

“I dare you to kiss Jonah” the boy dressed in black told me and I looked at him waiting for him to show me who Jonah is.

I stood up and walked towards him before I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. The kiss was nothing compared to Harry but as he opened my mouth and let his tongue slip into my mouth, I let out a low moan. His lips were soft and forcing and he pulled me closer. I heard the people cheering and clapping their hands as I stepped back and smiled at Jonah. He grinned over his face and slapped my bum playfully as I walked back to sit down. I didn't look at Harry but I could see him watching me from the corner of my eyes. He looked even more angry than before and I didn't understand what his problem was. We played a few other round and as I got the dare to take Jonah for 10 minutes to a room, Harry stood up and grabbed my arms.

“Enough” he said assertiveand pulled me out of the circle. He tightened the grip around my arm and pulled me outside. There weren't many people outside any more, most of them were inside watching the few people play truth or dare.

“What is wrong with you?” he asked and I laughed. Why does he always ask me what was wrong with me.

“I'm just having fun” I told him and smiled up at him. I knew it made him furious when I acted like that.

He shook his head and let me out of his grip. I was surprised as he took a step back and let out a deep sigh.

“You're insane” he said suddenly and his voice sounded softer than before.

“I'm not”

“You are”

“I'm not”

“You're drunk” he said and looked at me again.

“Got a problem with that Mister Bartender?” I asked him, slowly getting annoyed at him for always telling me that I was drunk.

“Yes as long as you act like a complete dick” He told me looking me straight into the eyes.

I held my breath, who was he to tell me I was a dick. I was just having fun and being young. I was glad it was the first party I was able to be myself I wanted to enjoy that. I wanted to be the one I was before everything happened.

“shut up” I said getting angrier.

“Don't tell me to shut up if you're the one acting like a fool” his voice is thick of anger again.

“I'm just having F U N” I told him extra slowly.

“That's not having fun that is acting stupid”

“I hate you” I had trouble holding back the tears, I hate him. Who did he think he was.

He stayed quiet but was still watching me and I glared back at him, my arms were crossed over my chest and I stood up straight.

“What is your f**cking problem Millie?” he asked again.

“Don't always ask me what my problem is?” I yell at him. The few people who were still outside left now, giving us weird looks.

“Then stop acting like a child and tell me” his voice is getting louder too and I didn't understand why we even had that conversation. I didn't have to tell him and he wasn't the one who needed to know everything. Anger overcame me and I wanted to punch him and yell at him as I opened my mouth.