Chapter 23

Comment and vote please

Millie's POV:

I didn't know if it was the alcohol form the nearly three beers or if I was just really into the kiss and actually almost begging for Harry not to stop kissing me. He softly kissed my neck, slowly going down to my collarbone leaving wet traces as he placed hundreds of wet and soft kisses on my skin. I closed my eyes as he began to suck on my skin, even though he tried to be as gentle as possible I knew he was going to mark me and I knew those kisses would be visible tomorrow too. I slowly pulled away and looked into his eyes before I smashed my lips again his again. I could feel him smiling and I didn't know what was going on with me but I needed him right now. Our lips melted together and the way he forced my lips to move with his own made me pull him closer towards me. My hands were going through his hair and I softly tugged on them. I smiled as he moaned silently and I let my hands move down to his back, slowly stroking his toned back. I could feel his muscles tense as he suddenly turned me around and laid me back down on the bench. Without leaving my lips he managed to put the blanket under my body and he now leaned over me, supporting his weight on his elbows. I grabbed his neck and pulled him closer to me. His chest was now touching mine and I could feel his weight on me. Again he left my lips and began to kiss the skin under my ear. He soflt yplaced one kiss after the other and one kiss was wetter than the one before. As he found my sweet spot right under my ear a soft moan escaped my lips and he began to suck the skin. I let out a moan again and tugged my hands deeper into his hair. He laid down at me now with all of his weight and I could feel him pressing against my hips. I didn't mind it this time I was to taken away by the sensation only his kisses had to me.

He went down to kiss my shoulders and went further to my collarbone and my chest. He sucked and kissed my skin in such an affectionate way which made me even more weak. I let my hands run down his perfect body and tried to trace his muscles with my fingers. I could feel him tense whenever I stroke my fingers over them and a soft moan escaped his mouth as I let my finger went down his back. I smiled and closed my eyes as he surprised me with finally kissing my lips again.

He moved his body up and was now laying on me, looking into my eyes in a way he never had before. His eyes were darker than I've ever seen them before and I could feel his heart beating in his chest. He parted my legs so he could lay between them and as he pressed his hips again mine I shut my eyes closed.

I wasn't thinking in that moment otherwise I would have never let him go this far but he began to kiss me right after he pressed his hips against me once again. I opened my mouth at the feeling his touch gave me and he used the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. Hundreds of fireworks were exploding again and I tried to pull him closer again, deepening our kiss as much as possible.

The way his tongue fought with mine made me almost dizzy. Whenever he stopped kissing me to look at me for a few moments, I wanted him to kiss me again and I knew he enjoyed it that I wanted him to be close to me. The light of the candle on the table in front of us, made him look even darker but this time I wasn't afraid of him. It was the alcohol in my blood which helped me to calm down around his presence and I didn't know if I was glad about it or not. I never experienced someone who touched me like this, he was gentle but forcing at the same time and I needed him around me.

He slowly lifted himself up without connecting our lips and his hands slid under my T-shirt. I tensed as they moved up and down my stomach but slowly relaxed as he didn't make any effort in touching my breasts.

He brought his hand back up to my neck and trailed down only touching me with his fingertips as he carreseed my chest, softly touching my breasts through the light material of my shirt. I held my breath and he moved on trailing down my body. His breath got heavier as he reached the waistband of my leggings. I heard him suck in a deep breath as his lips connected with mine again.