Chapter 2

Millie's POV:

I woke the next morning, my head was aching and I was still feeling dizzy. I rolled on my stomach my head deep in the cushion. I heard my phone buzzing but I ignored it. After a while I managed to step out of my bed and went into the bathroom to take quick shower. I put my joggers and my Hollister hoodie on and went down to the kitchen. It seemed like nobody was home so I went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. I sat down at the table and the memories of last night came back in small pieces. I took a sip from the water and suddenly I had the urge to go out for a walk. I was surprised by myself but decided to bear down the fear and go for a walk. I grabbed the door keys, my phone, slipped into my converse and went outside. It was a sunny day and I took a deep breath before walking towards the park. I walked for a while, thinking about the things that happened on the party yesterday and I found myself thinking about the boy. I realized I forgot his name, but I still remember his beautiful green eyes and the flirty smile. He had scared me a lot but the thing was he just let me go afterwards. He didn't try to hold me back after I drank the drink with him.I didn't expect that, to be honest. I sat down on a bench and began to watch the people who walked by. I never thought that I would go outside alone, but I was a little pissed of Caitlin and Ruby because of the way they let me alone yesterday. So I was to proud to call them first and asked them to go for a walk with me. They where probably still sleeping and nobody knows where they would wake up. I thought about Caitlin and Ollie, they seemed pretty close last night and I've never seen them starring at each other like this before. I smiled to myself, those two crazy heads would make a perfect couple. I was lost in my thoughts as I felt someone sitting on the bench beside me, without looking I moved over to the end of the bench and continued starring into the distance. I couldn't do anything about my heart which began to race, my palms became sweaty and I had problems to breathe slowly and constant. I tried to avoid the fact that someone was sitting beside me and began to play with my fingers.

"Hope your headache isn't as bad as mine"

I heard a familiar voice beside me. I flipped my head and jumped from the bench as I saw the boy from yesterday sitting beside me. He looked surprised at my reaction and smiled shyly.

"I'm sorry if I scared you..again" He whispered and looked down at the ground.

I nodded and sat back onto the bench. We sat there not speaking to each other and I continued watching the people again. I saw parents playing with her children, dogs were running around, I realized they all seemed so happy. I forced myself to stay and not to run away like a little girl. In the corner of my eye I saw him watching me and my heart began to race even faster. What did he want. How did he find me again. And why was he so different today. He wasn't so pushy today and he didn't try to touch me all the time. He was quiet and seemed so calm today. I glanced at him and our eyes met for a few seconds before he looked down smiling.

"I'm sorry about yesterday" he said after another moment of silence.He turned to face me and cleared his throat "I was drunk, I'm normally not that person”

I nodded, not looking at him. His voice was extremely raspy but deep. I realized he talked slow, too slow for my opinion, but at the same time I enjoyed listening to his voice. My phone buzzed and I took a quick glance at the screen.

“Sorry”

I spoke into his direction and sighed as brought the phone up to my ear

“Hello?” I asked. It was Ruby, talking really fast and saying that she was sorry about yesterday. “Its okay” I tried to stop her talking. “No I'm outside at the park” Ruby began to talk again. “No, no Ruby I'm fine, promise – I'll be home soon” I laughed quietly “I knew you wouldn't sleep at home” I laughed again “Yes sure, I'll call you later”

I put the phone back into my pocket and glanced at the boy beside me.

“Ermm” I said shyly “I'm sorry but I think I forgot your name”

He chuckled

“Its Harry, I'm Harry Styles” his emerald green eyes sparkled as he looked at me.

I nodded and forced myself to a shy smile. He flicked his curly hair back and I continued to play with my fingers.

“I'm Millie” I said after a while.

“Amelia Summer” he whispered after a while. I winced and starred at him.

“I've never seen you in the club before” he said to change the subject.

I continued starring at him

“I was there a lot but I stopped going out for a while” I said confused.

“I know” he said. “I was glad seeing you again after such a long time” his voice turned really soft and he chuckled as he looked at me.

“I've never even seen you before”

I said harshly and moved as far away as it was possible on the bench.

“I know” he laughed.

“How do you know me?” I asked confused, my palms getting sweaty again.

“Long story” he said as he stood up, pushing the curls out of his face. “I have to go now, it was nice talking to you Amelia”

And with that he left.

I cringed at the sound of my full name, I hated it. I watched him walking away. He strolled down the alley, the hands in the pockets of his tight black jeans. The cardigan he wore moved with the light wind who also pushed back his dark brown curls. I shook my head and realized I still had my mouth wide open. This guy confused me, I sat back again at the bench, putting my earphones in and listening to music. I walked home slowly and in deep thoughts. How could that be I've never even seen this guy and he knows my full name. He could have searched for it on the Internet, but who would do this. I tensed and stopped walking. What if he knows.. “noooo” I screamed horrified and started to run. I looked back and sighed relieved as nobody was following me, but I still continued running. I slammed the house door behind me and quickly ran up to my door. I locked the door and let myself fall down onto the floor, I ended up leaning against the door. I pulled my knees up and grabbed them with my hands. Tears started to fall down my cheeks as I cried quietly. My body was shaking and I sobbed alone in my room. The thought about him being maybe a confederate of my worst nightmare wasn't really a thought which made me calm down. I coiled up on the floor, still sobbing and crying like a baby, I thought I left it all behind me. I though I was over the whole Story...

A/N:

Still not very good I know - but I promise it will get better ( well at least I hope that) ahah

If you read that part I'm happy and I love you and THANKS :)