Chapter 24

Millie's POV:

I tried to hide myself behind Harrys back as he opened the door slowly. My heart was going crazy and I held my breath.

“Hellooo?” a familiar voice said and I jumped from Harrys back towards the door.

“Ruby?” I asked in disbelief. “What are you doing here?”

“Hi Millie” she said, her eyes constantly skipping between me and Harry.

“Uhm Hi, this is Harry” I said while looking at Harry “Harry this is my best friend Ruby”

“Hi Ruby” Harry said with a small smile and I knew my face was red while I tried to breath constantly.

“Well” Ruby began “I just wanted to stop by and tell you that I'm gonna make a Party at my house this Saturday and I really want you to come.” Ruby shifted awkwardly on her legs and I never saw her that way before.

“You can come too” she said into Harrys direction.

Harry nodded as I looked at him while I thought about what to answer.

“We'll be coming” Harry suddenly answered and I looked at him in disbelief.

We will be coming, he didn't even know Ruby neither did he know any of my friends and he... who said I was going with him on that Party. Who said I was even going to a party.

“I'll call you tomorrow” I answered quickly as I saw Ruby confused look.

“Okay” she answered “ By the way that was laying on the stairs before I came here” she handed me a white envelope.

“Thanks Ruby” I smiled at her and she turned around.

“See you around Millie” she said “Good bye Harry” the look she gave him confused me. It almost seemed like she knew him.

“Bye Ruby” I said before I closed the door and looked at Harry. He smirked down at me before he locked the door again.

“Soo it was no monster, right?” he said almost as if he wanted to change the subject.

“No I guess not” I answered him, putting the white envelope on the kitchen table.

I still felt a bit dizzy and flashbacks from what happened a few minutes before the door bell rang went through my mind. I walked over to the small commode in the living room and looked into the mirror. My hair was messy and my cheeks were flushed. Now I knew why Ruby was looking at me that way. Thats strange way.

“Why didn't you tell me that I looked like that?” I asked Harry as he came closer.

“I don't know” He answered, shrugging his shoulders.

He stepped closer putting his arms around my body. His well toned body against my back. He looked at me through the mirror and I had to admit we didn't look that strange together. He chuckled before he placed a soft kiss on my shoulder.

“I think you should go to bed before I'm can't hold myself” he said and I held my breath.

 I looked at him with big eyes, did he really just say that.

“You heard me Millie” He said against my skin “ You make me go crazy” he continued and I quickly turned around, putting my hand over his mouth.

“Enough” I said and stepped out of his embrace to go upstairs.

I heard him chuckling as I walked away. I didn't know what it was but there was something I liked about him talking to me that way but at the same time I didn't like him being that straight forward. I didn't even know him that well and I bet it was only the alcohol in our blood which.. I gulp as I thought about him touching me before. I never experienced such an electric feeling all over my body but the fear was bigger than the lust and I wasn't ready to trust him. He had too many secrets, he wasn't the person who I could trust.