4. Sleepover

A/N: I made this chapter extra long because of all the nice support I've been getting <3
Hope you enjoy! (^∇^)

"KOFUKU! COME BACK HERE!"
I yelled as I ran into the house turning my head left and right, up and down, trying to find the pink haired girl who had the picture of me lying on top of Hiyori, hugging her.

I then saw Kofuku standing next to a computer, having her camera plugged into the computer.

"Hi Yatty-chan! I'm just going to print out the picture~(^ω^)"
Kofuku said and pressed some buttons on the computer playfully.

"H-Hold on! Print an extra out...for me."  I looked away and felt my face going all blushy.

"Okay Yatty~"
Kofuku pressed yet another button and the printer made some noises and out came two A4 papers. Kofuku took them and looked at them, she then turned and walked towards me and handed me one of the papers, which had the picture on it.

I took it and looked at it as I blushed
I then made a facepalm.

Why did I want the picture?

"Hey Yato, what are you doing?"
A noise from behind made me jump and I roughly tried to fold the picture and hide it into my pocket.

"Uh-Erhm-eh uh...nothing."
I smiled awkwardly.

Yukine was standing there, watching me with suspicious eyes.

"Well, just so you know, Hiyori went home." He said

"Oh then, okay then."
I nodded furiously.

Yukine was just about to leave when he turned his head around and looked at me with his still-suspicious-looking eyes.

"Do you like Hiyori?" He asked.

His question made me stutter.

"N-N-No o-of course n-not! I mean like, yes I do but not in that way I mean why would I and-uh."

"You're so easy to read."  Yukine said and gave me a wink with his right eye, then he walked away.

"W-W-Wha?" I stood there, looking pathetic.

The rest of the day was nothing special.
I walked around downtown, posting some flyers on the walls.

~

It was 10 PM as I walked towards the couch at Kofuku's living room to go to sleep.
The spot which had my spit on was cleaned away and the couch looked in its best state.

I was just about to sit down when-

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YATO!?" An older man's voice shouted at me.

"Going to sleep."

"AFTER WHAT YOU DID THIS MORNING, NO WAY! YOU'LL SLEEP OUTSIDE TONIGHT."
Daikoku yelled at me and pointed towards the exit.

"HUH? IT'S SUPER COLD OUTSIDE, YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!"
I yelled back at him.

He then grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the exit and then threw me on the frozen night ground.

"OOF." I shouted when I landed.

Daikoku then slammed the door with a BANG and locked it from the inside.