Five

I immediately woke up and had a headache. Not a good way to start the day. :/ I walked downstairs scratching my head and yawning. Why didn't I go to bed earlier? I thought. Oh yeah, I was floating off on a cloud having my dream come true. I still can't believe I met Connor. And he talked to me! Not because I was a fan wanting his attention. I ran off and he followed me to make sure I was okay! How sweet! Ouch, my head really hurts!!!

I walked into the kitchen over to the medicine cabinet. I found the Ibuprofen and got a glass of water. I threw my head back and poured some water in then dropped the pill in the back of my mouth and swallowed. Hopefully that would make it go away like it always does. My mother then walks in.

"Morning sweetheart!" she said kissing the top of my head. She was in her jogging suit which meant she was getting ready to go for a run. That and the fact she was grabbing a water bottle from the fridge gave it away.

"Morning Mama!" I smiled.

"How was the concert last night? Did you have a good time?" she asked swallowing a swig of her water.

I nodded. "Yeah, it was awesome! I got to meet Connor and we even spent some time chatting at Starbucks afterwards!" I smiled back at the memory of last night.

"Seems like you and Avery both had a nice time!" she said cheerfully walking out of the room for her normal daily morning jog.

I frowned at the thought of my ex-best friend. She was rude to me all day yesterday. I had never seen that side of her. She's always so sweet and kind except for the few times she'd be a tad bit mad at her mom. What happened to her?

I shook my head, clearing it of all thoughts and walked back upstairs. I went and took a shower and dried my hair. I had no idea what I was going to do today. That is, until I received a text message from someone unexpected. I opened it up and smiled at the words staring back at me on the screen.

From: Connor, yes, the real Connor, McDonough <3

I'm ready for my second lesson of ASL ;)

(A/N: just in case you didn't know, ASL is American Sign Language :) )

From: Me

Oh are you now?

From: Connor, yes, the real Connor, McDonough <3

Yep, I'm ready for the challenge. You know, I actually was so interested about signing that I went home last night and looked up some more signs. I practiced all night long :D

From: Me

Ooo, good for you! *pats head* Look at you being a good student and doing your research!!! :)

From: Connor, yes, the real Connor, McDonough <3

SO, do I get a treat for being the good student that I am? :)

From: Me

I can see your hopeful eyes from here. I'm not sure. Guess it depends on what kind of treat you have in mind ;)

From: Connor, yes, the real Connor, McDonough

Maybe a fun little trip to Starbucks??? :)

From: Me

I can see that being doable :) see you soon!

I smiled down at our whole conversation. He texted me! He wants to learn something about me! Well, kind of. It's something I use all the time so technically it's something about me. I went to my room and went through all my drawers in my dresser. By the time all of them had been gone through, my room was a complete and utter clothing disaster.