Need You Now

‘Jer where are we going?’  

‘Somewhere I found it’s really cool I’ll think you’ll like it’

   Jer can I ask you something?

Sure.

How did you find me that day?

He stopped as we neared the very same lake I nearly drowned before he smiled a strange one, one of unspoken evil “To be honest, I followed you, like I had any other time”

I  back up not believing what I was hearing  then it hit me like a ton of cement blocks there was only one wolf out here that night with me   I shift knowing I’d be quicker on my human legs than four  paws if the need came “ You’re the bastard that tried to kill me”

“No don’t think of it that way” He honestly looked   sorrowful “ I was trying to rescue you from that life you were living”

“You tried to murder me you sick bastard” I turn from him  and begin  running terrified for the  well being of my pups   I gasp as I was tossed into  a tree I cradle my  stomach protectively  I  drive my knee in his stomach as he was  crouched over me  not expecting it to hurt  just  to be enough to stun him so i could get away 

“That was before I fell in love with you Abigail”

“What the hell?” I pant getting to my feet “Are you insane? I have a mate   I'm having his children  I could never love you”

“Oh but you can” his arms wrapped iron tight around me   I stared frightened at a vial he held in his hand “Just a sip will not only rid you of those tedious pups of Xander’s but also  your  bond with that disgusting creature, just one sip and we can be together”

I suck in my lip  no way in hell was I  drinking that “ You only have one  choice Abigail, love me or drown like you should have  a month ago”

Xander, you have to  help me please Xander I'm sorry I didn’t believe you but the pups need you, I need you…..