Chapter 15

Harry's POV:

Although Zayn fought against me, I held on to him. As I tightened my arms, tears fell down his face.

"Harry, he's gone... I...I..." He buried his head in my chest, gripping my arms. "I told him I never wanted to see him again...Oh god." He cried even harder and tears sprung to my eyes; why was he doing this to himself?

"Sh..Sh..Baby, don't beat yourself up. It's ok, I'm here." I said, trying to soothe him. He continued to cry and I just held him, my heart aching. I looked down at his sobbing, shaking figure and lifted his chin, gently kissing him. 

"Make me forget, Harry.." He said and my breath caught in my chest, a little shocked. Even so, I nodded. I kissed him again, slowly moving my lips against his and played with the hair at the bottom of his neck. His fingers found their way into my curls and I laid him down on the bed. I slid his shirt over his head and attacked his lips again. My hands ran over his bare chest and abs and a small moan slipped from my mouth. I kissed from his lips down to his abs, licking them teasingly. 

Slowly unbuckling Zayn's belt, I looked up and caught his eye. His eyes watched me intently as I pulled his jeans off, along with his boxers. His member slapped up against his stomach and I held back a moan. I ran my hand over him and I heard him sigh. I pumped him slowly and watched as his head fell back against the pillows. Zayn gasped loudly and gripped the sheets as I lowered my mouth to his tip and sucked slightly. I pushed him all the way to the back of my throat and smiled to myself when he let out a loud moan. I bobbed my head slowly, letting us both savor the moment. His fingers tangled in my hair and he pushed my head down more.

 "Oh god, yes!" He yelled. I smirked and stopped, kissing back up his body to his lips. "Harry... I think you're overdressed." Zayn said against my lips and I smiled, standing up. I stripped myself of my clothes, throwing them in a pile. Zayn sat at the edge of the bed and ran his hands down my back. 

"I want you to fuck me." He said, his face turning red - and it wasn't from him being aroused. I kissed him on the nose and leaned over to the dresser, grabbing a bottle of lube.

"Baby, this is going to hurt... I'm gonna open you up a bit." I said lovingly. He nodded and took a deep breath as he laid back down on the pillows. I squeezed some lube on my fingers and ran them over his hole, slowly sliding one in. "Zayn, try to relax. Or it'll hurt more." He took another deep breath and I felt him relax. I took the opportunity to slide another finger in and he gasped. "I'm sorry!" I said.

"That was a good gasp, love. Keep going." He moaned and I did as he said, thrusting my fingers in and out of him. "Harry, please get in me." He whimpered and I withdrew my fingers. I pumped myself a few times and lined myself up at his entrance, looking at him.

"Are you sure you want to? We can stop, I don't mind." I said, looking at his face for any sign of discomfort.

"Keep going." Zayn said, taking a deep breath. I leaned forward and intertwined our fingers as I pressed my lips to his, putting as much love as I could into the kiss. I slowly pushed into him and he squeezed my hand to the point where I thought it might break and tears fell down the sides of his face. I kissed the tears away and ran my thumb across his cheek, looking into his eyes.

 "I love you, Zayn." I said, a weight being lifted off my shoulders as the words finally fell from my lips.