Chapter 11

*WARNING: Events in this chapter may be a trigger to some readers!*

Harry's POV:

"GET OUT!" Zayn yelled in his father's face. He left and Zayn slammed the door. As he ran a hand through his hair, he walked over to the stairs and I blocked him; I don't know what I was thinking. I just didn't want him to be angry. 

 "Babe, calm down." I pleaded, grabbing his hand.

 "Harry. MOVE." He said, his jaw clenched.

 "Zayn, please." I begged, tears forming in my eyes.

 "I said MOVE!" He shouted and pushed me, sending me to the floor. I didn't look up as I heard him run up the stairs and back down, the front door slamming. The tears fell down my cheeks, spilling onto the floor. I was scared and everything that had just happened replayed in my head. When Zayn still lived with his dad, I went over every once in a while. But when I was there, his dad hurt me when he wasn't looking and treated me like shit because he realized I was gay. And then one day, he told Zayn he wasn't allowed to hang out with me but that just made Zayn sneak out to see me which only led to him being beat when he was caught. Now his dad was trying to get back in his life, and I was scared that all of that was going to happen again. And now Zayn was in a anger rage and had left. I lifted myself to my feet and walked up the stairs into his room. I stripped down to my boxers and crawled into his bed, snuggling into his pillow. I closed my eyes, breathing in his smell and let the tears fall freely.

                *         *          *         * 

                I woke up to the feel of lips kissing and licking my bare shoulder. Zayn was back.

 "Zayn..." I whispered, propping myself up. He forcefully pushed me back down, his hand rubbing my shoulder. "I'm not in the mood, babe. I'm sore from the last two nights. Just cuddle with me." I said, trying to get up again but Zayn's hand held me down. "Zayn.. Come on." What the hell was he doing?

                "Sh..." He whispered, turning my head to kiss me. I could taste the alcohol and smoke as he kissed me, shoving his tongue down my throat. His member poked my bum as he crawled on top of me, his stomach against my back, and I shuddered.

"Zayn, seriously... Stop. I don't want to." I whined. He pulled my boxers down, leaving them around my ankles, and used one hand to pin my wrists down by my hips. 

"Shut up." He growled as he used his free hand to rub my bum cheek. I squirmed underneath him, trying to get out from under him, but the weight of his body was too much.

                "Zayn.." He ran his tongue around my hole, making me gasp and cry out. He didn't waste any time and slid a finger into me, the stretch sending a painful burn up my spine. "Stop!" I whimpered as I tried to free my wrists, tears stinging my eyes. He pumped faster and the tears fell down my cheeks. Zayn flipped me over, releasing my wrists and pushed my knees up to my chest. I tried to push him away but he pinned my arms above my head, rubbing his tip over my hole, making me cringe. "Please... Don't.." I pleaded, my voice shaking. I met Zayn's eyes and held my breath. They showed no emotion. They were blank and clouded over, probably from the mixture of drinking and smoking he had done. He said nothing as he pushed into me and I screamed. "Zayn. Please, stop. It hurts!" He moaned as he thrusted and I could only cry. There was no pleasure. He thrusted hard into me and I screamed again, pain spreading throughout my entire body. He clamped a hand over my mouth.

                "Shh..." He ran his lips over my neck as he continued to thrust. Suddenly, he stopped and flipped me again so I was on my stomach. He slid back into me and held my arms behind my back with one hand and my hip with the other. I could already feel my skin bruising and I cried harder.

"Ohmygod." He moaned.

 "Zayn! Please! Stop!' You're h-hurting me!" I cried and he pushed my face down into the pillows, still holding my arms.

"Shut the FUCK up and TAKE IT!" He yelled as he slapped my ass, releasing my arms. They fell limply to my sides, gripping the sheets as Zayn ran his nails down my back. 

"FUCK!" I yelled, clenching my eyes shut in pain.

"You like that?" He panted in my ear.

 "No." I whimpered. I just laid there. I couldn't bring myself to fight back anymore. Zayn yanked my head back by my hair and thrusted harder into me. 

"I'm gonna cum!" He whispered and a few seconds later, he released. He pulled out, making me tense in pain. He plopped down next to me, eyes closed and chest heaving. I wrapped myself in one of the blankets, gingerly pulling up my boxers and cried into the pillow. I cried silently until I was sure Zayn was asleep. Once I was sure, I quietly got out of bed, wincing at the pain, and walked downstairs, collapsing onto the couch. Was he really so intoxicated that he didn't realize what he was doing?

 I guess I dozed off because the next thing I know, I'm waking up to the sound of the fridge closing. I glanced at the clock; 3:47am.

"Harry?" Zayn's voice sounded groggy and raspy. I slowly sat up with my hands shaking, still feeling the pain spread through my back. He turned the lights on and walked into the living room.

"Harry? Why are you down here? Why's it look like you've been crying? What's wro- What happened to you? Where did those bruises and scratches come from?" He asked, walking closer and I flinched, tears falling once again.

"Get away from me." I whispered, my voice cracking.

 "Harry? What happened?"

 "You." I said it without even hesitating and Zayn froze.

 "W-what do you mean?"

"Zayn... I know you didn't mean to. You were high and drunk. But you-" He cut me off.

"I did this to you? I didn't..." He ran a hand through his hair and his eyes suddenly got wide. "Did I r-rape you?" He asked, the look on his face making my heart ache and all I could do was cry as my response. "Oh my god." He gasped and backed away.

 "Zayn, wait." I said as I got up, a little too fast making me whimper. He shook his head, tears flowing from his eyes, and ran out the door, his hand over his mouth. "Zayn!" I yelled but he was already gone. Fresh tears fells from my eyes and I weakly walked up the stairs, to my room. What was going to happen now? As I laid down under my covers, the tears falling heavier as I was hit with fear. What if he didn't come back?