ROSE

This chapter is dedicated to @ShaniceBaker because she is the first person to comment and follow me so thank you!

Chapter Six - ROSE

________________________________

Its been exactly 2 weeks and I haven't heard a thing from Mason, even at school I swear he is trying to avoid me. Last week I saw him walking down the hallway with Carter and Luke and when he saw me he totally ignored me and turned around and walked away and yesterday I saw him in the schools parking lot leaning against his bike and when he saw me he got on the bike and left.

What happened to"See you later"?

Its been kind of ok the past few days, Surprisingly Ashley hasn't talked to me the past few weeks which is good, but I missed Mason.

Oh my god no I don't.

Yes I do.

No I don't.

Yes I do.

Oh my god I do.

"Hey Rosie."

I gasped, scared and turned around to see Carter "Oh my god! Do you want to die? You scared me." I hit his arm playfully.

On the bright side I have been hanging out with the boys lately which was awesome, I mean except for all the hateful looks and glares I've been getting from girls, I mean who would blame them I'm hanging out with the most hottest guys in our school.

He looked at me smiling sheepishly "Sowwy." he apologized like a little 5 year old kid.

"Watcha doin' Rosie ?" Reece asked as he stood next to me with him Luke And Dylan.

"Nothing."

"What are you doing today then?" Luke asked draping an arm on my shoulder as we walked through the hallways, me getting as much as hateful looks and glares from every girl we pass.

I shrugged "Nothing."

They suddenly stopped walking and everyone was looking at me wide-eyed except Dylan who had the same bored expression on his face ever since I met him. I swear one day I'm going to make him smile or even talk, he never talks or at least whenever I'm around...

I could literally see the light bulb above Reece's head. He looked over to me smirking and I instantly knew it's going to be something I wouldn't like.

-

-

"Tell me why are we doing this again!?" I shouted to the guys from my bathroom. We were now in my house which they actually dragged me too believe it or not..

"Because we told you so, and its fun!" Reece shouted back from my bedroom were all the other guys were.

"Dylan didn't say so!" I shouted back.

"Dylan you agree don't you?" I guessed Carter was asking Dylan.

"You see he just nodded now stop talking and take a shower!" Reece demanded.

I don't know why I even agreed to this in the beginning.

After I took a long warm shower (Well I did want it to be long but after ten minutes of being in the shower Reece started whining saying I'm taking to much time and I should hurry up.) I stood in the bathroom with my robe on and a towel on my head securing my wet hair. I held the black glitter dress and looked at it, I remember the day I got it when I begged Julie not to buy it she told me and I quote "Oh hush you look beautiful wearing it".