Prologue

Porlogue.

_________________________

          Beep

          Beep

         Beep

        "Ugh."

        Getting out of bed, I stomp my way to the bathroom to get ready for my first day of senior year.

        I take a quick shower, then head to my closet.Taking out my favorite black ripped skinny jeans and a white v-neck shirt.

        After I put on my white converse I take my book bag and go downstairs.

        "I smell pancakes." I yell playfully as I walk into the kitchen.

        "Well sit down and I'll give you some." My aunt says to me.

        I've been living with my aunt for the past 2 years, after my parents died in a car accident.

        We were on are way to the movies when a car came crashing at my fathers side where he was driving. Dad and mom died instantly and since I was sitting in the back seat I only broke my left arm and had a few scratches.

        "Good Morning Julie." I say as I pull out a chair to sit on.

        She hates it when I call her "Aunt" Julie.

        Her husband died five years ago from lung cancer he used to smoke, A lot. It was hard on her, it was hard on all of us, but eventually we accepted it. But I knew apart of her still didn't.

        "Good morning sweetheart, so are u excited for the first day of senior year?" she asks while sitting in front of me, and placing the pancakes on the table with the syrup.

        I put on a fake smile"Yeah".

        I hate school with a passion, but I mean yeah who doesn't, but its because I get bullied not physically but still words hurt.

        Julie obvioulsy doesn't know about it, it has been going for the past 2 years.

        It all started when my parents died I didn't go to school for two weeks and when I went I kept to my self I pushed away my friends and anyone else.

        So people thought I was a freak.

        Can't I just have time alone?

        After I was finished with my pancakes I took my plate and put it in the sink.

        "Goodbye Julie." I wave to her while walking out of the front door.

        "Goodbye Rosie have a good day." She shouts back to me.

        Just one more year to deal with it.

_______________________________

My first story!!

What do you think?

I hope you like it.

I know Its boring but it will get more exciting from here I promise.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it!

~ R