The Schools Bad Boys.

Chapter Two - The Schools Bad Boys

___________________________________

         You know that feeling, the feeling you feel when your scared and you just want to run away but you can't cause your feet just wouldn't move, like it was glued to the floor?

         Well yah that's the exact way I am feeling right now.

        In front of me was two guys fighti- well one was on the floor with blood all over him, he was getting beaten up by the other guy, and behind them was four other guys leaning on the wall like nothing was happening.

        I really couldn't see them that well, I was far away from them but they didn't look older than me.

        I was terrified, I didn't know what to do.

        Well okay that was stupid. I know I should run but my legs were not moving.

        The guy was practically killing him, he was kicking him and punching him hard.

        And so I did the most stupid thing anyone could ever do..

        I screamed. Loud.

        The four guys leaning on the wall all whipped there heads in my direction.

        And now is exactly the right time to run.

        But I still didn't.

       God dammit legs! Why aren't you moving!?

        Two of the four guys gripped the killer and pulled him away.

        The guy on the floor was unconscious by now.

        "Let me go!" He shouted while struggling to get out of their grip.

        One of the guys griping him whispered something to him.

        And now they were all looking at me.

        I froze my eyes widning.

        The killer walked towards my direction slowly.

        What is he going to do? Is he going to kill me? Is he going to kidnap me and then feed me to-

        And then I realized how close he was getting, and that's when my feet started to move. I turned around and quickly started running.

        "Shit!" He muttered under his breath and then started to run after me.

        I was almost near. I was so close to get out, when an arm jerked me back pinning me too the wall.

        "You didn't see anything, Okay?"He hissed at me.

        He was so close, too close for my liking. He was pressed against my body that I could actually feel his muscles.

        He was pressed against me so hard that he was cutting of my breathing.

        "You never saw anything, do you hear me?" He said in a low dangerous voice. when I didn't answer he started pressing harder if that was even possible.

        I felt the tears struggling to fall as I gasped for air.

        The four other guys came pulling him away once they realized that he was cutting of my breathing circulation.

        But he still didn't move, For a second there we locked eyes, his brown chocolaty eyes with my light blue ones.

       "Dude, come on move she can't breath." One of the guys said while all of them tried to pull him away.