There Are No Bears Here.

Chapter Three - There Are No Bears Here

_______________________________

I woke up grunting from my stupid loud alarm.

I got up from my bed heading to the bathroom, After I brushed my teeth I got dressed and then took my book bag and headed down stairs.

I walked into the kitchen wondering where my aunt was. I found a note on the kitchen table.

Goodmorning Rosie I had to go early to work today but I made you some bacon and eggs. Have a good day honey!!

I sighed.

At the bottom of the small note read:

Ps.I'm coming late from work today so don't wait up - Julie

Figures.

When work started she'd always come home late and I'd barley see her in the mornings. She always felt guilty about it but she loves her work and I'm not that selfish to let her quit her job for me.

After I finished breakfast I walked to school.

When I got there I was surprised to be actually on time, I'm usually late when I walk to school.

I got to my locker and took out my biology book and put my book bag in.

The day flew by quickly and soon enough it was lunch.

After I took my french fries I walked to the library, on my way I stopped to use the bathroom.

When I got into one of the stalls and locked it, I heard the bathroom door open and close.

"-I mean those french fries are so full of carbs eww," some voice said which I recognized as Ashley's.

"Right! Did you see her she took a lot. No wonder she's fat!" Some other voice said which I recognized as Bethany's.

Are they talking about me?

"Did you see what she was wearing today? I mean she doesn't even try!! She looks so ugly." Bethany said in disgust.

I could feel the tears but I held them back. No I won't cry.

After I calmed myself and I was shre that they left, I got out of the bathroom and continued my way to the library.

When I sat down and took out my lunch I lost my appetite, and I just looked down at the french fries.

Am I fat?

No Rosie don't let them get to you.

That's what they want.

Suddenly my thoughts went to those beautiful chocolaty brown eyes, it was like you could get lost in them, they were so deep, but you still can't figure out what emotion they held.

I wonder why I never see them all at school. I heard that they always ditch or skip, they barley come to class. It was actually rare of them to come to class. I only have Mason, Reece and Luke in my classes.

The bell rang cutting off my thoughts. I got up and took my untouched lunch and went to my locker, I took out my math book and went to class.

-

-

Its was surprising actually, I sat there in class when suddenly the door slams open and in comes Mason, Reece and Luke.

"Well well what have we done to be graced with your company." Mr.Daron says.

"Yah yah, its not like I really want to be here."Mason said as he strolled to the back of the class where there were only three empty seats which were all to my right side. And guess what seat he took, yup the one that's right beside me. Reece took the one next to him and Luke took the one next to Reece.