We Seem To Be Meeting A Lot

Chapter Five - We seem to be meeting a lot.

___________________

"Hey Rosie I'm going to go shopping do you want to come?" My aunt asked me. It was about 1 pm and I was on the couch watching tv.

Seriously how many times do I have to tell her that I don't like going shopping. I remember the first year I came to live with her, she always took me shopping...well at first I really liked it but then she took me every weekend buying me new stuff and everything I guess she was trying to cheer me up because of my parents dying or she was just trying to distract her self because both of us really didn't handle it well. Because after all it was her brother and her best friend.

"Uhh no thanks but have fun."

"Okay sweetheart I wont be late." She kissed my cheek and left.

Well what to do..

Ugh god its saturday and being me I'll end up watching movies and eating junk food all day.

I got up from the couch heading to the kitchen I took out some chips and two cans of cola and some chocolate and sat down on the couch covering my self with a blanket and began watching some movie's.

It was about 7 pm and I just finished watching at least 3 movies, my aunt came back at four and about at six she said she was heading to a friends house which left me all alone.

I got up from my position on the couch and headed upstairs. I decided on taking a walk around the neighborhood.

I got to my room and changed out of my pjs into black skinny jeans and A plain sweat shirt, I put on my sneakers and took my phone out and texted my aunt telling her I'm taking a walk.

-

-

I was walking on the sidewalk it was empty no one was out, when I saw Mason running towards my direction and two other guys running after him shouting

"We are gonna catch you." and "You better stop." What's that all about?

"Mason?"I asked as if to confirm that its him.

"Oh hey Rosie.....talk later...run now."He said as he grabbed my (not broken) arm Which shot an electrical current through my body and made me shiver. His touch was so warm.

Oh Shut up Rosie!

He kept dragging me with him until he pulled me in a dark alley and pinned me on the wall, he covered my mouth with his hand and rested his forehead on my shoulder,both of us breathing heavily.

My heart started to thump loudly and I won't be too surprised if he could hear it.

We stayed like that for about 5 minutes when he slowly began lifting his head up and uncovering my mouth.

"What was that all about?"I blurted out.

"Ehh some people I know." He shrugged "So what are you doing?"He asked as we started to walk out if the alley.

"Well I was taking a walk when someone suddenly came and started dragging me away."

"Ohh yeah sorry about that."He scratched the back of his head.

I shrugged."Its okay."

"We seem to be meeting a lot."I said.

Its true this is about the third time I met him in this neighborhood.

"Well we do go to the same school." He pointed out.

"Yeah but I mean around the neighborhood."

"Oh yeah its because Reece's house is like 3 blocks away."