Curiosity Got The Best Of Me.

Chapter One - Curiosity Got The Best Of Me

_____________________________________

        I was stood in front of my locker trying hard to stay out of sight.

        And I was doing a great job on that.

        "Didn't change a single bit I see."

        Spoke to soon.

        I turned around slowly facing the owner of that high pitched voice.

        "Hey Ashley." I plaster a big fake smile on my face.

        Ashley Woods.

        You know she's like the 'Regina George'of the school. With her perfect glossy blonde hair and her perfectly manicured nails and let's not forget her fake nose. Yeah she's all that and most importantly her two minions following behind her everywhere.

        Jenna Stone and Bethany Adams.

        She smirked looking me over "Still Ugly."

        I just wanted to be left alone "What do you want?" I asked her annoyed.

        "What do I want? Lets see... Well I was really hoping to not see your ugly face anymore but you know here you are. Its like your this little bug that won't go away."

         I clenched my jaw.

        "Aww is little Rosie mad? What are you going to do, go tell your mommy? Ohhhh I just remembered you don't have one."She started laughing like it was something really funny.

        I just couldn't handle it anymore and ran to the bathroom.

        After I washed my face I looked up in the mirror.

        I looked at my red gingery mid-back lengeth hair and at my barely noticable freckles that were on my cheeks and then I looked at my eyes which was the most feature I like about me it was the only thing I inhertid from my mom. They were light blue with specks of gold.

        "I am ugly aren't I?" I said to myself.

        I sighed and shook my head slightly.

        'No' I thought to myself. 'That girl is only trying to get into my head and I won't let her.'

        I was so in thought that I didn't notice the bell ringing.

       Dammit I'm late.

-

-

        The day past by fast and it was now lunch time.

        Walking into the cafeteria, the smell of french fries hit me and my mouth instantly waters.

        Once I finally get my Fries I go and pay.

        As I walk through the hallways I could hear some students laughing at me.

        You see I never eat at the cafeteria I always eat in the library, And everyone knew that.

        "Hello Mrs.Smith, how are you today?"

       "Oh hello Rosie. I'm fine honey how are you?"

        "Ehh I'm good" I lied, sitting down on a table and munching on my french fries.

        After I was finished, I went to my locker and got my math notebook and hurried to class.

-

-

         I was in the school's empty parking lot for about half an hour waiting for my aunt to come pick me up, when she suddenly called telling me that her car broke down and she is going to take the bus home.

        So I walked home.

        As I was walking along the sidewalk heading home from school I heard someone grunting in pain, I looked around to find a small alley near me. I kept on walking when I heard a loud scream.

        All I could say was

       Curiosity got the best of me.

       And that's how I ended up in here, in this smelly dark scary alley.

       I was about to leave when I heard growling and wincing.

        I looked around but found nobody. I then noticed at the end of the alley a turn to the left.

       Gulping, I walked down the alley and took a deep breath and took that turn.

        And what I saw was definatly simething I didn't want to see.

__________________________

I know I'm lacking on my writing skills and all but I hope you give this story a chance.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it!

~ R