Last day

A/n: This may be out of place, but do you know where I can read the manga of cardfight vanguard? I've tried on different places but they all just have like three chapters. I also found another site where they had like five chapters. So if you know, please tell me.

Enjoy this chap! ^^

________________________________________________________________________

Previous in Kai's diary:

''The good news is that Kai has regained his memories.'' Miwa couldn't get out a sinlge word. It all just became muffled noices. ''But the bad news is..''

''What's the bad news?'' asked the blonde after a minute of silence on the other side of the handset.

He heard a doubtful hawking (=cleared his throat) and said the most painful words Miwa had ever heard. ''The bad news is that Kai will have a new surgery on his lung and after that he will be placed in a medical coma.'' the doctor continued.

Miwa almost dropped the phone after hearing the doctor's words. The others in the room felt the blonde's aura and they got mixing feelings of concern and dread for their hospitalizeid friend.

''B-but w-why?''

''You all know that Kai's lung is damaged. We have operated it twice but nothing helps. The head doctors found a new way to operate that we're going to try, but it requires that the brunette remains in coma. And to give his body the substances he needs, therefore he needs to be in medical coma.'' the doctor explained with a sad voice.

''C-can we meet him?'' asked the blonde with crushed feelings.

''Of course. The operation will take place tomorrow afternoon and Kai really want's to see you all. It's his only wish in the entire world.''

Miwa felt his joy come back. They would finally meet Kai? After all this time? They could finally meet their friend?

''I understand. We will be there as soon as school finishs. And say hi to Kai from all of us.''

''Right. Will do.'' said the doctor and the conversation ended. Miwa placed the phone back in his pocket and turned to his friends who all had various looks on their faces.

''What did he say?'' asked Misaki.

''We get to meet Kai tomorrow!'' the blonde yelled out on joy. He couldn't stop his tears from flowing down his cheeks. Aichi and the others felt their worrying lump disappear and they also fell into tears.

...

The next day, the blonde and everyone else all waited patiently for the day to end.

Miwa sat and looked intently at the clock as it was only a few minutes left for the day. For a strange reason, it seemed as time suddenly went slower. Every second felt like several minutes and refuses to go faster.

And suddenly, the ball rang. Miwa flew up from his chair and threw his books in the bag before he plunged towards the hospital. But before he got five meters away from the bench the teacher shouted at him.

''Wait! I need to say a thing before you go Taishi!''

Miwa stopped by the door and looked at the teacher.

''As you may recall, or forgotten, we introduced an extra hour of study today in school. So you get the chance to finish your school projekts.''

''No! This can't be happening! Not today!'' the blonde screamed in his mind as he with sad steps walked to the chemistry room. ''I hope that Kai can ever forgive me..''

...

When school FINALLY ended, the blonde ran as fast as he could towards the hospital. He noticed that the others just arrived as well.

No one said a word as they all ran to a woman by a desk. Kai's doctor was waiting when they arrived inside the brunette's room.

''Is Kai..'' Aichi panted. The doctor forced a small smile but then he looked away.

''Kai was just taken off to the operation room- I'm sorry..'' he said. ''But he wanted you to have this.'' the doctor held out a book.

Miwa took the book and the others gathered around him. ''What is it?'' asked Kamui.

''Kai's diary. Or shall I say memory bank. He wanted you to read it in case you all wouldn't get here in time.''

Miwa gave the book to Misaki. She was after all a ''bookworm''. She cleared her throat and began to read:

-

A/n: Well, what do you think?

I feel like I'm being to mean to Kai.. T T                Am I being to mean?

Leave a comment or something and I'll see u all in next chap! ^^