Day 1: Amusement Park

Authors note: Hello, this is chapter 2 of this tragic story.

As I said back in the last chapter, this is before and after the accident.

Hope you like it!

:)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Kai, Miwa, Misaki, Aichi, Kamui and Naoki decided to have fun week. They would go to to a place each day that everyone wanted to go to. They voted and it became Naoki who had to start. Then Kamui, Aichi, Misaki, Miwa and Kai. I think you get it.

Naoki wanted to go to an amusement park. So they went there.

Once they arrived, they devided themselves into two groups. Kai, Miwa and Misaki in one and Aichi, Kamui and Naoki in the other. Kai had first wanted to go by himself, but they had decided that this would be a fun day where everyone would be together and have fun. So Kai had no choice.

Kai, Miwa and Misaki walked around and looked. No idea what they would do.

''So, what do you want to ride first, Kai?'' asked Miwa.

Kai looked around and then he began to smile. Miwa did not like this feeling. Kai pointed up toward a roller coaster.

''That one. I've heard that it should be the worst of all throghout Japan.'' he teased.

Miwa just starred terrifeid. Then he looked at Kai who was smirking.

''A-are you s-serious?'' Miwas voice shaked. He was completly screwed. '' What do you say, Misaki?''

''It looks funny.'' she admitted.

Miwa freaked out. Did he really have to go on that one?

Both Kai and Misaki began to move towards the roller coaster. Miwa refused to accompany. But he didn't want to be a coward, so he ran after. They stood in line and waited for twenty minutes, then drove off in the death roller coaster.

When they had gone finish they went to the photo resistor and looking after their image.

Kai started to laugh. Misaki blushed and Miwa gaped.

On their image, Miwa screamed like a helpless baby of fear and had tears in his eyes. Kai just sat beside him and laughed to no end and pointed at him. And Misaki, she just looked annoyed.

''I have to buy it.'' teased Kai after he calmed down. He gave the man ten ryo and put his image in his bag. As memory.

They kept going on until it was almost time to close. They all went to a hotel and ordered three rooms. Kai and Miwa shared, Aichi, Kamui and Naoki in another and Misaki alone in the third.

Kai and Miwa each took a time to shower.

They gathered one last time to play a few rounds of Vanguard. Kai won it all. Aichi came in second of course. Misaki came third, Naoki fourth, Kamui fifth and Miwa came last, thus sixth.

After that, they went back to their rooms. Kai and Miwa was up an hour longer than the rest and talked. But they fell asleep eventually.

_____________________________________________________________________________

And end!

Authors note: This was actually longer than i expected. I can't guarantee the others being the same, but I will try to get them all about in same length, except for the diary chapters.

Anyway, i hope you really like it.

New chapter, is Kai writing diary again.

See ya

^_^