Hurt

A/n: hello! This is chapter ... ... I have no idea which chapter this is!

Me: *sulks in a corner*

(anyway) enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Previous part:

They went up to the bed, and there lay Kai. But what they saw almost got their hearts to stay ..

Kai was lying in bed. He did not move. He looked to be lifeless. As a shell without content.

He had an oxygen mask on his mouth that pumped air into his lungs. His eyes were shut.

Body-wise, he had a bandage around his head. He also had a large plaster on his cheek and a graze on the other. His one arm was a bandage from his hand to his elbow. The other arm had a few scrapes. His shoulder had a bandage likewise, and his hand had a plaster. He had a patch on the left side of the neck. His right leg had plaster. He had wires on the body that went to a machine that showed his heartbeat and his breath.

The heartbeat went very slowly and his breath was small and short.

'' This is why I didn't want you to see him. ''

Miwa and the others jumped with fright. They turned and saw the doctor who had taken care of them during the time they had been in the hospital. But they looked back towards Kai again.

'' Will he wake up? '' Asked Kamui after a moment of silence.

The doctor hesitated. But then he took a deep breath and said: '' I do not know .. ''

Miwa felt his eyes became watery and eventually he wept. He fell on his knees and cried.

The doctor paused. He hesitated again. He wanted to say something. He took another deep breath and continued: '' You should probably sit down. ''

Aichi and the others nodded. They pulled out respectively chair and sat down and listened to the doctor. Miwa wiped the tears from his eyes.

The doctor looked around at everyone. Then he continued: '' When we got to the place where the accident had taken place we found Kai. The car was .. the car was over half his body. ''   (A/n: this is a story, everything is possible)

Misaki had to cover her mouth with her hand to keep from crying. Poor Kai ..

'' We tried to get him out and we succeeded. And we knew that we had to get him to hospital as soon as possible. We came to the hospital and took some x-rays on his body and head. There we saw .. '' He hesitated. He looked at all the young people. Miwa cried and Misaki tried not to cry. Aichi sat in shock and the other sat as nimbly with sad eyes. It could not get worse .. Or, so it seemed.

The doctor continued: '' Kai had a long deep wound on the head, as you saw and other wounds. We took a picture of the skeleton. He had a crack in the head. And body wise .. He had a few sprained body parts. As his arm. And a broken leg. His one arm is paralyzed for a while but it will disappear in due course. And .. '' the doctor stopped talking again. You could hear in his voice that this, this is the worst bit. '' And one of his lungs is also damaged .. ''

All seemed in shock. Misaki could not hold back the tears. She fell and cried just like Miwa. She and Miwa had their faces in their hands. Kamui's eyes were also wet. Aichi had stiffened in shock. He moved barely.

'' That is one reason why he has an oxygen mask over his mouth. If he doesn't have it, he will not be able to live .. '' said the doctor. He was finally finished, but could see and feel the sadness in the room. He could not be in there. He went out.

'' It can not get worse .. '' said Naoki sadly after a moment of silence. Everyone looked toward the almost lifeless Kai.

'' It's my fault. '' Said Miwa. Everyone's attention went from Kai to Miwa. They felt so sorry for him.

'' It's not your fault. '' Said Naoki.

Miwa nodded. Then he said: '' If we had not gone to the concert this had never happened. It's my fault. '' He sobbed.

'' Miwa .. '' sobbed Misaki. They looked back at Kai.

After a few hours, had almost all gone home. The only ones that was left was Aichi, Miwa and Misaki. But Shin came and got Misaki after he had taken a quick look at Kai. They went, leaving only Aichi and Miwa left. They had not said anything since Misaki left. The only sound heard, was the machine beeping.

Suddenly the door opened. Aichi's mother, Shizuka came in.'' Aichi sweetheart. It's time to go. '' She said. She looked at Aichi and saw the sorrow. She walked into the room and sat down with Aichi and Miwa. She looked at Kai, just like the other two.

'' How could this happen? '' She said sadly. She stood up after a while and put her hand on Aichi's shoulder. He looked up. She looked at him and he nodded. Then he left too, but not until he looked at Kai one last time. Now it was just Miwa, and of course Kai left. But if you exclude Kai, it was just Miwa left.

'' I'm so sorry, Kai .. '' he said. He walked toward the door, but looked one last time against Kai. Then he left the room and left Kai alone.

A/n: the end..

What do you think? Leave a comment by your own will.

Bye

Kai's DiaryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara