Day 4: Libraries & Shopping!

A/n: hello again! <3

This is the fourth day of the week of fun.

Warning: this chapter might be a little boring and maybe a little confusing..

But I hope you like it!

:)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Now it was finally Misaki's turn to choose activity. She had chosen too go to a library and then shopping in a shopping center which had just opened.

Kamui, Naoki and Miwa had complained a lot about going to a library. For Naoki and Kamui, it was like school, but for Miwa, it was a prison! For Kai, it was finally some peace and quite. Well, for a while, anyway. Misaki had only wrinkled her forhead and didn't bother. It was her day off and she decided.

In any case, the gang went to the library.

When they arrived they got shocked by the sight. Kamui, Naoki and Miwa had all three imagined it too be small, dull and grey and full of boring books, but they were wrong.

Instead it was huge, it even had rooms with vanguard tables. The color of both inside and outside was colorful. Not like any ordinary library, (which most of the time is just quite, dull and boring, like you can see a ball of hay flying by). But of course, it was full of books. In addition to the department where you could play vanguard of course.

Naoki, Kamui and Miwa all went to the Vanguard department to fight. Kai and Misaki stayed in the library, reading books. Aichi didn't know what to do. He wanted to be with Naoki and the other two, but at the same time, he wanted to be with Kai and Misaki. Even though they just read books.

At first, Kai and Misaki picked random books to read. But after a while, it became like an unconscious competition. They read book after book..

After an hour, they had each an column with books. And they still read.

In the Vanguard department was Naoki in the lead as firt with two wins. Miwa and Kamui had just started their match. (Miwa had only fought against Naoki).

Kamui won against Miwa in the end. But the game was even untill Kamui got a heal trigger, giving him the victory.

The match between Naoki and Kamui (second match) was won by Naoki (again). Which made Kamui second with two wins, and Miwa third with one win.

The three went back to the library department for a reunion with Kai, Misaki and Aichi.

They took a quick lunch and moved on to the shopping center.

They devided themselfs in the same groups as last time at the amusement park. (Kai, Miwa, Misaki. Aichi Kamui and Naoki).

They went in different directions, and went to various clothing stores. Like H&M, Cubus and Cassels etc.

Misaki found a sweater that was purple with matching jeans jacket and a pair of white shorts.

Kai found one purple t- shirt with a bright purple jacket (the same in his childhood) and a pair of matching dark blue trousers.

Miwa found a thick beige sweater with red buttons and a pair of matching sweatpants.

Aichi, Kamui and Naoki had also finished their shopping.

Aichi had found a white jacket with a light blue shirt underneath and matching black pants.

Kamui had found an orange shirt and Naoki had found a similar shirt but a bit darker in color with a matching pair of blue jeans.

The two groups met at a restaurant to order food.

Aichi ordered curry with rise. Kamui ordered burgers. Naoki ordered pita bread with chicken filling. Misaki ordered chicken salad and Miwa ordered pizza.

They gathered at a table and began to eat.

''It feels like something or someone is missing..'' said Kamui.

Miwa looked around and saw to his dismay, ''Kai is gone!''

That's right! While the gang went to the restaurant to eat, a shop had caught Kai's attention. So he had walked away from the group.

Miwa and the others ate as fast as they could and began to look for the male. They went into all shops they knew he could be in. But the brunette had disappeared.

Miwa entered the shop Kai was in, only to miss the male walking out. Kai went to the restaurant only to find the blond and the gang gone.

Kai simply shook his shoulders and ordered his food of choice.

After a while, Miwa and the others went back to the restaurant in hope of finding the teenage there, and to their relief, Kai was sitting at one of the tables, eating.

''Where have you been?'' asked Miwa with a sighn as they meet up with Kai. Kai looked up at them and shook his head. ''I've been sitting here for the last fifteen minutes. Where have you been?''

''Where we have been! We've been looking for you idiot!'' said Kamui angrily.

Kai looked at him with an innocent look, and then he pointed at a store. ''I've been in there. Thought you would know.'' Kai sighed and continued to eat.

The others sighed and sat down to wait for Kai to finish.

When he finished, they continued until it was time to close the whole center.

The gang went back to their hotel and went to bed for the night.

A/n: the end!

Ahhh! I'm sorry if this chapter was very, very VERY long!!!!

Think of this chapter as a part of the previous chapter, because that one was too short.

I've said this before and I will say it again; it will be like this in some chapters. You just have to deal with it. :)

See ya

^_^