March 7

A/n: This is the new chapter, and the fourth (?) part of kais diary.. I think..

Anyway, this one might not be as long as the previous chapter.

But I hope you like it anyway

:)

_____________________________________________________________________________

March 7

Sometimes I get this feeling to just go to sleep and never wake up. Much like an endless sleep or something.

I woudln't have to feel pain and I wouldn't have to worry about the life at all.

Have you ever had that feeling before?

I have quite often. With each passing day it only gets worse.

But I should actually be happy. I have not had any problems with my lung since the operation two days ago. But I don't know if it has gotten better or worse. But I can probably quess that it isn't worse. If it had, the doctors would have told me, or I would probably felt it. Or, I would have to go through with a new operation. Which I prefer to decline.

Acording to the diary, it's five days since I started writing. But what I know, I started writing 3-4 days ago. I don't count, but I know it's something like that.

Right now I have no idea what to write. Hehe.. *sweat dropp*

The doctors said I could write a bit about myself, or, what I remember..

Firstly, I remember nothing at all, (as I've told you before). Secondly, I have no energy, it's probably time for me to go sleep anyway. The clock is 11, in the middle of the night, after all. And third, I've written all about myself I could.

Example as the boy I had a vision about when i was sedated during surgey. Though It was not about me, but someone else. Who may exist but also not. And it was more a vison than a memory. What I think at least.

A/n: the end! <3

I'm sorry if this chapter was very, VERY short. I apoligize with all my might and heart!!

Anyway, see you in next chapter!

Bye

^_^