Day 3: Carnival

A/N: Hello, again ^_^

This is the newest chapter of this story. I think it is the 3:rd chapter of the story (or is it..?)

Anyway. I hope you like it!

:)

_____________________________________________________________________________

As Aichi had longed for his turn. He had chosen to go to the Carnival held in the city. It began in just about any hour and Aichi wanted to get the best view.

Aichi had asked Kai and the others, the previous day if they could get up, one two hours earlier. Naoki and Kamui had complained, as they need their ''beauty sleep''. For Kai it didn't matter. Miwa and Misaki was just hanging on.

So the watch was now eight in the morning. Aichi had woken up before his roommates, and presumably before his other mates. Aichi was so excited for the day.

Kai and Miwa's room was quite. Miwa was still asleep, but Kai had just woken up. He read a book until it was time to get up. He had promised Aichi, but not earlier that half past eight. And if Miwa hadn't woken up, then Kai would get so much fun..

Misaki had also woke up. She had already taken a shower and fixed her hair. She had even brushed her teeths. Now, she waited untill the others would wake up so they could leave.

When the bell finally rang, it was half past eight and it was time to awake the sleeping blond. Kai glanced at Miwa with a big evil grin on his face. He put up his cellphone and put on the worst sound he could find. He pulled the volume at maximum and put earplugs in his ears. He walked slowly to up to the blond's bed, placed his phone beside his head and..

Beep, beep, beep!!

Miwa's eyes fluttered open and he flew out of bed. Kai was laying on the floor and laughning loudly. Miwa looked around their room before he realized what had happened. He death glared at Kai. But that only made him laugh more.

''Your face! Priceless!'' laughed Kai. He took on his belly when he felt that he started getting laughs cramp. Miwa sat up in bed and blushed. Then Miwa laughed himself, most of embarrasment..

''Ok, if we are going to the carnical, you need to hurry up a bit..'' said Kai to last. Miwa watched confusedly at his watch. It was almost nine!

''I must hurry!'' screamed Miwa as he flew up from his bed and took his clothes into the bathroom. He came out five minutes later, freshly showered and ready.

''So, shall he wo then?'' asked Miwa. Kai nodded. He had almost had to calm down a bit more first, but he had to hide his laughter at the moment.

Miwa oped the door. Misaki and the others were waiting, which made both Kai and Miwa froze. How long had they been there?

''Are you ready now, geez.'' muttered Misaki. She had been ready for almost forty- five minutes. Aichi had soon been awake for two hours.

''You two are the slowest of all on this planet.'' murmured Kamui.

''And whose fault is that?'' asked Kai and looked at Miwa, who were blushing to no end. This was just to fun!

Miwa scratched his neck. ''Hehe. Sorry for that. But if only SOMEONE had woken me in a more NORMAL way, I would have been finished a long time ago.'' said Miwa and looked back at Kai. Kai just closed his eyes and said;

''What are you talking about. You try to make it sounds like this is my fault.'' said Kai coldly. But on the inside, he laughed to no end. He turned his head to hide his smile. ''Shall we go or not?''

The others nodded, and they began to walk towards the carnival in the city center.

-

After the carnival was over, Kai and the others went to a café. They ordered coffee and after, they went back to the hotel.

They had rented two movies in a store. One was a horror movie and the other was an action/romance movie. Misaki had only wanted a pure romantic movie, but since she was the only girl in the group, it became an action/romantic one.

They popped some popcorn and watched the movies all night long. When the last movie became an end, everyone went back to their rooms and went to bed.

-

A/N: The end!

Well, the next chapter will be uploaded soon!

So I really hope you have the spirit to wait!

^_^