Chapter 9

It's Friday night. Matt and I are almost about to leave. He told me it was just casual. So, I wear a black tank top, with a black and red flannel, as a cardigan. I also slip on some light blue faded, shorts.

"Ready?" Matt asks, as I finish straightening the last strand of hair.

"Yup." I turn off the iron, and slip on some brown combat boots.

•••

We get to the area where it's happening. The trees around have white LED light strung up. The fire is lit, and logs are around for people to sit. There's a table with food and drinks.

Matt grabs my hand. Our fingers lace together, easily. I glance at him, he isn't looking at me. "Yo!" A brunette boy come up to us.

"Hey, Daniel. What up?" Matt says, casually.

"Nothin' much. We're gonna get some games going on, in a bit." Daniel looks me up and down. I ignore him. I hate when guys stare at girls, like a piece of meat.

"Yeah, see you then," Matt quickly covers. He probably saw him staring at me. We walk away, and take a seat on one of the logs.

I sit with my hands in my lap, not sure what to do with them. "It's kinda cold, hey?" Matt, rubs his hand together.

"Kinda, but it's nice." I breathe in the chill. Matt nods.

"Sorry for...grabbing your hand-" he starts.

"Don't be. I...liked it," I admit. His cheeks blush.

"Okay, we're gonna play spin the bottle!" Daniel announces. People cheer. The fire is lit in the middle, but we move just inches away, on a large blanket. I can still feel the warm touch of it.

A blonde girl places the bottle in the middle. "I'll go first," she smirks.

"Yeah Katie! Woot!" A boy cheers her on. She spins it, and it goes fast. It slows down, and everyone's breath hitches. It lands on Daniel. Daniel smirks. Katie shrugs, and crawls over to him. They both exchange a quick kiss, it only lasted 5 seconds.

She returns to her spot and a boy beside her goes. "By the way if it lands on the same gender as you, you still have to kiss," Daniel shouts. My eyes widen. No. No. No.

It keeps going. No one really got passionate. Some girls had to kiss girls, and some boys had to kiss boys.

It was now, Matt's turn. "I don't want to do this. I'm only gonna IF the bottle lands on me. Pass," Matt refuses.

"C'mon bro," Daniel slurs. Matt hasn't drank anything. Neither have I. I've never even had alcohol.

"Fine whatever, you go," Katie smiles at me. I chew on my bottom lip. I nervously, grab the bottle and spin it. My breath hitches, once it slows down. It lands, on Matt.

I look at him. He smiles. I shrug and lean in. His hands, rest on my back, as I shuffle closer. My hands are on the back of his head. Our lips touch, and we both give into the kiss. It lasts longer than 5 seconds. It's quiet. I had to pull away, Matt wasn't. As much as I wanted it to stay, I don't want to do it in public.

He smiles at me, and I smile back. Instantly, I want to go home, and continue with Matt there. Everyone starts talking again, as it continues on.

"I wanna leave," I whisper to Matt.

"Aren't you having fun?" He whispers, back.

"I'd have more fun with you, alone," I try to sound sexy. His eyes light up.

"Okay, let's go," he says, sounding excited. Spin the bottle ended, and people are just talking.

We get up and head to Matt's car.

•••

We arrive at the room, and I kick my shoes off, so does Matt. We look at each other for brief moment, before he inches closer. He hold my chin up, and kisses me. It's gentle at first until, I start kind of chewing at his bottom lip.

"Oh, I see where you want this to go," Matt whispers. I nod, and his tongue enters my mouth. I instantly feel guilty, doing this with someone other than Liam.

I pull away from the kiss, all you can hear, is us breathing. His hands are still placed on my hips. I have to make a choice.

Keep going on with Matt. Or, stop. I choose option 1.

I bring my lips to his again. It feels right. Nothing compared to how, it felt when Liam and I kissed. He brings his hands to my shoulders, and slips off the flannel I had on, exposing my bare arms.

His hands run up and down my arms, making me shiver. He leans on me, slightly. I fall onto the bed, as Matt straddles me. "Y-you can say no, okay?" Matt sounds, nervous.

"It's okay," I say. He nods. My heart pounds against my chest. I should not be doing this. I have Liam, and my mom would not be proud.

On the other hand, I'm an adult. I can make my own choices, whether they're bad, or good. I know this is bad. But i need him.

I stare into his hazel eyes, as he stares back. He places his hands on the bottom of my shirt, he gently pulls it off. I do the same to his shirt.

Soon I am left, in just my underwear and bra. His hands travel up my legs, and onto my underwear. He yanks it off. We kiss one more time, before his head falls between my legs.

He lays kisses on my thighs, getting closer to my lady bits. Yes, that's what I call it. His tongue, pushes inside of me. My back arches, as I moan. He swirls it along. My hands, tangled in his hair. I release moans, every second.

I feel myself release, but he doesn't pull back. He keeps going.

Several moments later, he pulls his head back. My breathing is heavy, along with Matt's. He falls beside me. I roll over, I stare at him. We both, say nothing.

I don't know what I've done. My feelings for him are now uncontrollable. I need to stop, but I can't. "Your turn," I say, seductively. His eyes brighten.

"Really? Have you ever, before?" His voice is low grumble. I shake my head, innocently. I've never done anything like this, to anyone, or myself. I'll just go off of what I know.

He pulls off his boxers. Holy shit. It's...huge. How do I even fit that in my mouth. I laugh inside me head.

I lower my head, slowly. I cup my lips around it. I start rolling my tongue around and sucking. "Perfect," he whispers.