Chapter 6

His strong green eyes stare at me. I stare back at them. My legs feel weak. He smirks at me. "Look who we have here," his sly voice speaks. It's all slow motion. I can't hear the music anymore. It's still playing, but I only focus on him. Alex.

"I-I..." I can barely talk. Why is he even here? Does he go to same uni I go to? Did he stalk me? Questions flood my mind.

"It's okay, Princess. You've always been shy," he whispers. I try to speak, but nothing comes out. He steps closer to me. "Why would you ever leave me?" His voice rings in my ears. The question infuriates me. He knows why I left.

"You know why I left, Alex," I whisper, but it comes out strong.

"Oh I know, but you were stupid to leave me. I can give it back to you," he whispers in his sharp tone. He grabs my jaw. And puts his lips to mine, roughly. I pull away immediately.

"Don't t-touch me..." I squeak. He rubs his palm, close to my...area. It causes me to moan, quietly. He picks me up and carries me upstairs. He covers my mouth with his hand. No one can see us.

The first thing that pops in my mind is rape. He's gonna rape me. Hell no! I would get his ass in jail. We get in a bedroom, and locks the door. He throws me onto the bed. "D-don't even touch m-me," I stammer.

"You don't want my touch? The touch you would've gotten?" He asks in a smug tone. I shake my head.

He gets closer. I sit upright and he crouches in front of me. I stand up and go to leave the room. He steps in front of me. "Let me go!" I holler. He grips my wrist firmly.

"How dare you leave me? Now I'm gonna get what I wanted!" He says through gritted teeth. I glare at him.

"If you touch me, I will get your ass in jail!" I yell. He covers my mouth with one hand, and then slaps the right side of my face. The impact brings tears to my eyes. It stings in the area he slapped me in.

"Why don't you go now?" He throws me on the bed again. My knees feel weak, and I can't get back up. He straddles on top of me and starts touching me.

I feel disgusting. I feel wrong. "Help-" I shriek. He slaps his hand on my mouth. He grabs a piece of cloth and shoves it in my mouth. He pulls my head back and ties it. My shrieks are muffled. He lifts up my shirt. No, this can't be happening. No. No. No.

I hear the door knob click. Please someone help. I shriek more. The door opens. I pry my head away from his grip and squint. Matt stands in the doorway.

I scream. "Alyssa?" He shrieks. "Get off her!" He yells. He stomps over to Alex and punches him straight in the eye. Alex throws his head back, and rolls off of me.

"Yo! Get off!" Alex hollers, as Matt continues to beat him up. He finally gets knocked out. He lays there, with a black eye and a bleeding, bruised face.

He looks at me and unties the cloth. I finally breathe and collapse on Matt. He hugs me, and strokes my hair. "What did he do?" He whispers. I start sobbing.

"H-he..." I try to find the words. But my sobs muffle them. "Tried to r-rape me..." I sob. Matt pulls my head away from his shoulder, and places to hands on my shoulders.

"He what?!" He yells. I wipe my tears. He hugs me again.

"That's...illegal. That's not okay," he sighs. "Did he touch you?"

"Yes...he...he ever slapped me," I sniffle. Matt gasps.

"Oh my God! Who is he?" I hesitate. Should I tell him?

"My...ex from a year ago," I answer. I pull away from the hug.

"What? Alyssa, we need to tell the cops," Matt says. I shake my head.

"No we can't! He'll just get angrier and try to hurt you too." I sigh. "He's crazy." There's a pause.

"I don't care if I get hurt. I want you to be okay," he explains. I sniffle.

"Matt, the reason I broke up with him is...he used to abuse me. Hit me." I tilt my head downwards. He gently lifts my head up, by the chin.

"Alyssa, we have to report this guy. It's not worth it. He's gonna get a huge punishment. For attempting rape and abuse." Matt runs his hands through his hair.

"How did you get in?" I ask.

"I picked the lock with a bobby pin. I was walking to the washroom. There was no one up here. I heard weird noises, and walked in," Matt explains. I nod.

"Thank you, so much. You saved my life." I hug him.

"Don't mention it. I'm glad I came in, you'll be okay. Now, I'll report him tomorrow. If they question you, tell them everything," he says. I nod.

"I will. Promise." I push the hair out of my face.

"Good, now let's go. It's 1:00 am." Matt gets up, and I do too. He knocks one more punch at Alex and we leave.

•••

My eyes flutter open. I squint at the white ceiling. Memories of last night, flood my mind. I try to shake them out. I turn my face. Matt rests beside me, sleeping peacefully. Did he sleep in my bed? I don't care.

I wrap my arm around his torso. His eyes flutter open. "Morning, sleepyhead," I whisper. He smiles.

"Hey." He stretches his arms and back.

"You okay?" He asks. I nod.

"Last night feels like a dream. Nightmare," I add. He nods.

"I called authorities, remember? They came here and questioned us. Thank God you gave them the right answers," Matt says, as he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Really?" I ask. "Is he in jail?" Matt smiles.

"Yup, for quite awhile, in fact." His grip around me tightens. I snuggle into his neck. I'm glad everything is okay.

A/N:

Woah what a chapter, am I right? Drama. I hope you enjoyed. Please vote and share. Love y'all :)