Chapter 3

I clear my throat, in an obvious manner. Both of them stop and look at me. The girl barely has clothes on. Shorts that show half her butt, and a spaghetti string crop top.

She rolls off of him and leaves. Jen was right. I glance at Matt, who has that stupid smirk on his face. I roll my eyes.

I sit down and finish up the last of my unpacking.

Once I'm done, I notice I have 3 missed Skype calls from Hazel. That latest one was at 4:47. She'll still be online. I video call her, and sighing seconds she picks up.

"Hey, Alyssa!" Her cheery voice starts.

"Hey, what you been up too?" I ask.

"Nothing. School," she laughs. I laugh with her. "Girl, there was this really cute guy at the mall today, and guess what?!" She doesn't let Me reply. "We exchanged numbers!" She squeals. I giggle at how excited she is.

"Good for you! I'm glad you've moved on from Brayden," I add. She nods. Brayden Ryan was Hazel' only boyfriend that lasted longer than 1 month. They were together and Hazel was madly in love with him. Turns out he didn't feel the same. They ended their one year relationship and Hazel didn't smile or laugh for weeks.

"Yeah, I don't need him anyways," she pouts.

"You're damn right! anyways, gotta go study and stuff, see yah," I say.

"Okay, bye." She hangs up. I shut down my laptop and pull out my books. As I'm reading, Matt interrupts me.

"You don't know-oh oh! That what makes you beautiful!" I hear him holler the song from the couch.

"Shut up!" I yell. He barges into the room.

"What if I don't?" He says like a child, and sticks his tongue out. I can't help but laugh. I grab a pillow and whack him in the head. He grabs a pillow too, and starts hitting me. We laugh.

A few minutes later, he's tickling me. I'm very ticklish. I giggle hard and my stomach cramps. "St-stop. It!" I breath from laughing. He shakes his head. I keep laughing.

He finally stops. "Let's play a game!" He says abruptly. I look at him and arch an eyebrow.

"What kind of game?" I ask, suspiciously.

"Well, I kinda made it up. So one person asks the other person a series of questions, but the other person has to answer with either yes or no. Got it?" He asks. I nod. "Good, I'll ask first."

"This is like one of the games we'd play on the first day of school, to get to know our classmates," I laugh.

"Well you could think of it that way," he replies. "Okay, first, are you 19?" Wow these are clean, this might actually be fun.

"Yes."

"Do you like mint chocolate chip ice cream?" He asks. Ew, that's my least favourite flavour.

"Ew, no," I pretend to gag. He fakes being offended.

"I'll have you know, it's my favourite." He points at me. I shake my head. The rest of the questions are clean, until the last one.

"Okay...hmmm... Are you a...virgin?" A grin begins to play his lips. Oh no. I am a virgin, he will think I'm stupid, it'll be embarrassing.

"Y-yes..." I say in a small voice.  He gasps.

"Woah, someone like you should NOT be one. You're like... Dayummm," he says. I blush.

"Thanks?" I say. He chuckles a bit. Did he really just ask that question? That's like...personal. "Are you?"