Chapter 2

The next morning Meredith woke up to the sound of Scott's voice.

"Rise and shine, Mer."  Scott said.

As she reached for her phone she said "What time is it? OMG 10 am?! It's like the middle of the night."

"Shut up. We have a lot of work to do." He replied.

Meredith just put her hair into a top knot and said "Where do we start?"

Isaac smirked "We paint the walls, obviously."

She just smiled. "Oh cool, we're painting it purple. That's my favorite color."

"So I've been told." Melissa said, "You and Isaa are painting the walls and me and Scott are gonna bring the furniture."

"Okay." Mer replied. "And Isaac?"

"Yeah?" Isaac replied.

"We're gonna paint these three walls and that one is gonna be covered in the photos I took." Mer said.

"You take photos?" Isaac asked.

"Techincally. I mean, I wouldn't call myself a photographer, it's just a hobby." Mer replied.

"Oh, cool." Isaac said.

When they finished the painting, Mer took out her photos and gave them to Isaac.

"Wow, they are really good. Really.... heavy." Isaac said.

"Heavy? You mean meaningful or...?" Mer asked

"Something like that." He smiled

"Need help?" Scott interrupted.

"We could use some extra hands." Mer replied.

As they were putting the photos up Scott said "Woah, these are amazing."

"You think?" Mer smiled.

"Yeah." Scott grinned.

When they finished putting the photos up, it was time for furniture.

"Okay. So the bed goes there, the closet is there and the desk is next to the closet. And my piano is here." Mer said.

"Woah. You play the piano too?" Scott asked

"Yeah. And guitar, and violin. And I sing. And write songs." Mer replied

"So cool." Scott smiled.

"Yeah, her mom also played the guitar and wrote songs, I bet you did that together. Like a dinamic duo in writing songs." Melissa said.

Meredith felt really uncomfortable talking about her mom. All of them could tell that she was really not into discussing things about her mom and herself.

"Mer, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" Melissa said.

Mer interrupted and just said "It's fine." then she continued, "So my books will be there and I thought about putting a little rug here and my guitar and my violin can go under the bed."

When they finally finished everything, It was dinner time.

"Who's hungry? We can order some pizza because I am to tired to cook anything. And I'm pretty sure no one ate anything today." Melissa said.

"ORDER IT. WE ARE ALL STARVING" Scott screamed.

After dinner, Melissa said "So first day of school tomorrow. Are you excited Mer?"

"I don't know, I guess. It kinda sucks being the new girl." Mer replied.

"Don't worry, I'll introduce you to Allison and Lydia. And plus, you know Stiles." Scott said

"STILES? OMG. I basically tortured him when we were kids. I think he has traumas." Mer laughed.

"Well, you'll see him tomorrow. Now go to sleep. You don't wanna look like a zombie tomorrow." Melissa said. "All of you, not just Mer." she added

"Fine. I'm tired anyway. " Isaac said.

"Oh, I exhausted you." Mer replied.

"Whatever...." Isaac added.

Mer realized Isaac wasn't in the mood to talk to her. Mer thought something was weird about him. When she mentioned how she "tortured" Stiles, Isaac acted like he was....uncomfortable.

But she was too tired to think. She got into bed and fell asleep as she was watching the stars.