Chapter 15

"Stiles? Wanna get drunk?" Meredith asked.

"When?" Stiles smirked.

"After school."

"Why?" Stiles asked.

"Do you really need an excuse do get drunk?"

"I'll bring whiskey and beer." Stiles said with a rather proud look on his face.

"I'll bring vodka. I'm a vodka girl." Mer smiled.

"That's ma gurl." Stiles teased Mer.

"Shut up. See you."

"You're getting drunk with Stiles and there is a someone killing innocent people out there?" Isaac asked.

"Can I have a day off? I'm not really into this catching killer mood." Mer grinned.

"Whatever." Isaac was NOT proud.

"Lahey, Meredith. Keep it down for a moment. I'm not in the mood for detention today." Mr. Harris smiled.

"Niether am I, mr. Harris." Mer smiled.

"Axudar." Mr. Harris said like it was.... unintentional.

"What?" Meredith was confused.

"Nothing. Let's proceed. So the ionic bond...." No one was listening to Mr. Harris.

Everyone was deep in their thoughts. All Mer wanted was to get drunk. Be happy. 'Cause she felt terribly sad for these few days. She didn't know the reason. Maybe it was the fight between her and Lydia. Why did she kiss Jackson? But she couldn't blame herself. She didn't know who he was, but she still felt guilt.

"FINALLY!" Mer shouted, "did you bring it?"

"Of course I did. Let's get hammered." Stiles did that cute half smile as he held a bottle of Jack Daniel's.

"I have 2 bottles of vodka. Just in case." Mer squealed.

"LET'S DO THIS." Stiles said with his evil voice.

....

"I don't get why... I mean... what was I saying?" Stiles was as drunk as Mer.

"I don't get why is everyone so stupid. Everyone's annoying. Scott's the most annoying. He needs a girl in his life."

"I don't need a girl in my life."

"Me neither." Mer said as Stiles started laughing, "I mean.... A boy."

"The sky is pretty. There are a lot of birds in the sky." Stiles looked out of the window.

"Why are we talking about girls, we were talking about Scott." Mer smiled as she touched Stiles' thigh.

Stiles looked at her, weirdly. And before she knew it, they were making out. Her tounge was touching his, she was grabbing his neck. He wrapped her arms around her waist.
 The next thing she knew was .... she was taking his shirt off.  And then he took off her shirt.

"What are we doing?" Stiles was breathing loudly.

"I have no idea." Mer said as she was kissing his neck.

"Are you a virgin?" Stiles asked.

"Technically." Mer grinned.

"What do you mean?" Stiles squaled.

"Just shut up." Mer said as she was unbelting his pants.

He pulled he hair causing her to moan. Then they were completely naked.

"Are we really doing it in a car?" Mer asked.

"Take your own advice and shut up." Stiles said.

"Do you have a condom?" It was so obvious that Mer was getting nervous.

"Surprisingly, yes. Why are you nervous? You have done it before." Stiles asked as he was unpaking his condom.

"I haven't. Someone did it to me. I was raped." Mer was to drunk to talk about anything.

"Wow. How can.... I mean..." Stiles lost his thought.

"Shut up." She kissed Stiles so passionately.

She was on top of him. Going up and down. Moving side to side. Stiles was moaning. She was loud... Really loud. He grabbed her hair so he could pull her hair back and kiss her neck.

Mer didn't know was she making a mistake or not. Stiles didn't know either. But they enjoyed the moment so it didn't matter. Neither of them knew was it gonna matter when they're sober.

Mer's phone vibrated. It was a message from Scott.

"Mr. Harris is taken. WHERE ARE YOU?! WE NEED YOU AND STILES!"

So guys, I hope you like it. And I'm gonna try to update at least once a week. You're all amazing.

Love you ♥