1D fan fics *Directioners disgresion is advised*

Hey Wattpad! I don't know why I haven't updated this in a while. Usually I have something to rant about but lately I haven't. Not until today that is.

WARNING: Directioners digression is advised!

I warned you so I don't want to see any negative comments!! Everyone is allowed their own opinions. Including me. I will block all hate. Thank you!

What has happened to our teen fiction category? Teen fiction use to be my favorite category but now I can't stand to even look at it anymore. And do you know why?

One Direction.

Honestly, I don't have anything against One Direction. They're okay. I'm not all super fan lover and if I met Harry Styles I wouldn't pass out. Overall, I kind of like One Direction. I secretly like their music but sssh, don't tell anyone. But only a smidge. And you know why I have lost interest in One Direction?

Because of Wattpad.

Every single story you click on is One Direction this and One Direction that. If you are a One Direction fanfiction-er, I have one question for you. What is a Larry Stylinson fan fiction? I'm kinda scared to find out.

What I think writers should do is put their One Direction Fan Fic's ONLY in the Fan Fiction category. PLEASE STOP CORRUPTING THE TEEN FICTION CATEGORY! That's all I ask.

I hate offending some of you guys and I hope I haven't. If I haven't yet, than I'm about to now.

And what's up with the Mindless Behavior Fan Fic's? First question is who is Mindless Behavior? I'm guessing some boy band. Their Fan Fic's are becoming quite popular. I don't have an opinion on them...yet.

I have only ever attempted to read ONE fan fiction book and let me just say that it was terribly written yet it had ten million reads and one hundred thousand votes.

I guess that's what Wattpad has come to now-a-days.

I'm fine with Wattpad having One Direction Fan Fic's but I wish they would just stay in the Fan Fic category.

I hope that some of you took this to heart and will change your book category. Please remember I don't have anything against One Direction so I'm not saying I hate One Direction Fan Fic's. I just wish they would stay in the Fan Fiction category.

Thanks! And sorry for the small One Direction rant. Have an awesome day/night!

~Kim <3