Chapter 11.

Athena
C h a p t e r    E l e v e n

          “Baby, this is James and Jason,” Colton said, with his arms resting protectively over my shoulders.

“Luna,” they both said, bowing slightly.

I wasn’t their Luna though. “Call me Athena,” I said. I felt uncomfortable with them calling me Luna.

“Err . . .” Jason said, his eyes flickering to Colton for a split second. Colton looked down at me with hard eyes but it softened as soon as he saw my pleading look. He gave Jason and James a slight nod––in other words, he gave them his approval.

“Well, nice to meet you Athena,” Jason said with a full-grin. So he was the flirtatious one then, the ‘ladies’ man’. Interesting.

Colton tightened his grip on me, causing me to roll my eyes at his possessiveness, but he didn’t say a word.

Both James and Jason were extremely good-looking, although it looked like only Jason used it to his advantage. James seemed like the more serious and responsible one––he hadn’t cracked a single smile since he arrive here: unlike his twin. He remained stoic.

James and Jason were twins and looked similar but they weren’t identical. They both had the same copper-coloured hair but James had brown eyes while Jason had blue. They seemed young––maybe my age, or a little older. Nonetheless, they were both very good-looking, not as good-looking as my extremely possessive and jealous mate, but still good-looking.

          “What am I supposed to do in the house all day long?” I asked Colton as soon as he gave them the look which told them to disappear.

“There’s a games room and a huge theatre, so find a movie or something. There’s a computer in my office or you can cook or you can sleep. There’s plenty to do.”

“And if I want to go outside?” I dared to ask.

“You won’t get anywhere near that door. Both James and Jason have clear instructions on not to let you go out at any cost.”

“So, you’re basically imprisoning me in this bloody house?” I nearly shouted. Normally, I was someone who never wore their feeling on their sleeves and stayed as cool as a cucumber even if there was somebody shouting in my face. I normally possessed that type of self-control. But when he was around, he brought out all types of feelings and emotions from me.

“You’ve left me with no choice. I have to go now. I’ll see you later,” he said before leaning forward to peck me on the lips. I turned my face so he kissed my cheek instead. He let out a sigh of frustration before he walked away.

“So, Athena, since we’re going to be spending nearly every day with you, we should get to know each other,” Jason said with a grin. James gave him a disapproving look but he simple shrugged. James rolled his eyes before walking off somewhere.

“Sure,” I said, forcing a smile.

I plopped my butt on couch, switching the T.V on. Jason took a seat beside me but thankfully not too close otherwise, he would’ve set my wolf on a rant.

“So . . . how does it feel like being the Luna of one of the biggest packs in the world?” he asked.

“Err . . . I don’t know. I’m not the Luna yet,” I stated.

“You’re going to be soon,” he said.

“What? What do you mean?” I asked with a frown.

“Well, it’s rumoured that there’s supposed to be a ceremony where you’ll officially be introduced as Luna very soon,” he explained. What the fuck? I am going to murder Colton. This better be a rumour otherwise it will be bloody impossible for me to leave here.