Change of Plans

Victoria's P.O.V

"Yo Guys?" Jada says trying to get their attention "GUYS!?"

They all stopped talking and looked at Jada.

Louis P.O.V

"Where's Harry?" She asked looking around.

"Oh. He went to get groceries." I say still looking around for keys. This is NOT a good time for her to be handcuffed.

"Did you remember to ask him for chocolate?!" She asks. Oh sh*t.

"Uh...no"

"WELL NOW I'M GONNA TELL THEM THAT YOU TWO KI-" She tries to say before I scoop up Victoria bridal-style and start running out of the door.

"LOU? WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" They all yell at different times.

"TO MY HOUSE! THE HIATUS HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN!!!" I yell back at them before throwing Victoria in the backseat. "I'LL VISIT NEXT WEEKEND!"

Jada's P.OV

"OH, THE HELL YOU WILL!!!" I yelled, running towards their car. I yank Louis' car door open and climb in back with Vic. "You are going to buy me that chocolate now!"

"Fine. Fine!" I hear Louis say.

He turns the engine on and starts going. I roll the window down.

"Jada, Louis and I wanted time to talk," Vic says after a few minutes. "Oh, no you don't Mrs. Sassypants. You guys should have been talking instead of feeling each other up back there!" I tell her.

"Don't talk to my girl that way!!" Louis blurts out to me.

Victoria's P.O.V.

I'm his girl?

Louis' P.O.V.

She's my girl?

Jada's P.O.V.

I just blurt out what I know everyone's thinking and yell, "She's your girl?!"

Vic gets red with embarrassment, and I see Louis through the rearview mirror doing the same thing. "Oh, so ya'll get embarrassed at that, but not when I catch ya'll sucking each other faces?!"

"Jada!!" Vic and Louis exclaim at the same time.

"What?" I ask, shrugging my shoulders.

"You have absolutely no solid evidence that we were "feeling each other up" or "sucking each other's faces"!" Victoria says defiantly.

"You think I couldn't hear you guys?!" I said, "I was standing outside of the door before I heard stuff like; "Baby don't do that!" and "I'm just doing what feels good"! I was afraid if I went in there you guys would be practically naked!"

"Baaaaa" Victoria says as if she is a goat.

"Uh. Victoria what was that?" Louis says furrowing his eyebrows.

"NOTHING" She says a little too loud.

"When Vic gets in awkward situations, sometimes she makes weird noises such as goat sounds." I explained.

"JADA!" Victoria says turning even more red.

"Well I think it's cute." Louis says

"What?" Victoria and I say at the same time.

"WHAT?!" He says pretending as if he never said it.

"AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" I scream. "YOU GUYS ARE A COUPLE!! YOU'RE GONNA GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS AND LIVE IN A TWO-STORY HOUSE WITH A GOLDEN RETRIEVER!!" This is so awesome!

"WHAT??!!!" Vic and Louis asked at the same time. "How the hell did you get that from 'I think it's cute'?" Louis exclaims.

"I'm can see the future!" I say.

"You are not psychic, Jada," Louis says.

"Nope, she's just Jada," Vic replies to him, rolling her eyes.

I just smile and shrug my shoulders.

Louis P.O.V.

Jada is crazy. Vic and I are NOT getting married. Wait- will we? Gah! I have to stop thinking so deep into this.

A/N: Okay, so I have officially finished this book. I haven't published all of the chapters yet (there are a lot). Sorry I haven't been updating. I am currently working on 2 other books (only one of them published right now) YOU SHOULD GO CHECK IT OUT!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT AND DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE TODAY!