Confusion

A/N: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHAPTER BUT LIAM IS HOT AF

~~Time skip to the next morning~~

"Lou, Louis...wake up!" I heard an Irish voice say as I opened my eyes.

"What do you need Niall?" I say. It is too early for this.

"Liam is calling a meeting in the kitchen. Something about the hiatus." He says.

"Alright. Tell him I will be in there in a minute." I say as I get up.

I walk into the kitchen where the rest of the boys are sitting at the breakfast table. Niall eating some Fruit-Loops straight out of the box. I pull up a chair.

"Guys, we need to decide what to do with her while we are on hiatus." Liam spoke in a hushed tone so he would not wake the girls.

"I can't take her." Niall says.

"I'll take Victoria." I offered. This is the perfect chance for some alone time with her.

Harry grunted but kept his mouth shut.

"Well... it's settled then Victoria is going with Louis. Liam says.

I get up to leave and as I open the door Victoria almost face plants onto the ground. I catch her right before she hits the ground.

"Victoria, were you eavesdropping on our conversation?" I ask. I wonder how much she heard.

"Uh...nooo" She lies.

"Love, I know you're lying. Just try to forget what you heard and go back to your beauty sleep." I said.

I follow her out, but before she is able to go back to the couch, I pick her up and toss her over my shoulder. I forgot that I have to talk to her about something.

"HEY! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT! WHO IS THIS?" She demanded hitting my back repeatedly.

"Calm down, love! It is just me, Louis! Just so you know that doesn't hurt at all."

"Put me down! I'll break your back or something!" She pleads.

"That is ridiculous! You are as light as a feather! Plus, I have to bring you to the basement to talk to you about something, in private." I say as I carry her down the basement steps.

"Ugh fine, whatever." She exclaims sassily.

"Don't sass me! Only I can be sassy!" I chuckle playfully.

"Oh yeah. "Sass Masta from Doncasta"!" She says reaching back to smack me in the back of the head.

"Hey! I do not even say that anymore! And that still didn't hurt!" I say as she crosses her arms in frustration.

As we reach the bottom of the steps, I drop her from my shoulder and lock the door so the boys will not be able to come in.

"Okay Victoria, So how old are you?" I ask.

"Uh, 17. Why does it matter?" She asks confused.

"Anyway..." I say, hoping she changes the subject.

"What's going to happen to me when the hiatus comes?" she asks curiously. I'd rather talk about doing it than the hiatus.

"Ummmm," I mutter.

Author's Note- I am so unbelievably sorry for not posting in so long! My phone is broken and most of the time my school computer blocks Wattpad. I have written a lot though. About 60 pages on word. I look back on my writing here and I realize how cringe worthy it is.

I PROMISE THE NEW CHAPTERS WILL BE A WHOLE LOT BETTER!! Jada is now my parttime coauthor. We take turns writing parts, but I still have the final say in things. 98% of the curse words are hers, and 99.9% of the kissing scenes are hers. I will ,hopefully, be able to add a few more chapters tomorrow.

On another note, I have started another book ,but I don't know whether to make it a Niall Horan one or an Ashton Irwin one. I started the book as a Niall AU, but now I really want to make it an Ashton AU. I already know the whole plotline (but I won't spoil it), I just need to figure it out.

I will give you a title though. It's called "I Don't Hate You". Jada isn't co-writing this one (just some editing), but I feel really great about it. I will release the first chapter once I have more written.

What do you think?

If no one says anything then I will probably make it an Ashton AU.

I will still be writing my first book though, but I really do need to edit old chapters and change the title.

Any suggestions?