It is all my fault...

Author's Note:

I am listening to Infinity while writing this >-<

Victoria Pov:

It is all my fault I got kiddnapped.

After I heard the new single was dropped; I woke up Jada and Jaden to play it in their ears. Jada wakes up first.

"TURN TURN THAT TRASH OFF" Jada says through the pillow.
"But listen it's so good!!!" I protest.

"What are ya'll doing??" Jaden says with a major bedhead.

"HIT VIC WITH A PILLOW!" Jada says.
Before I could protest Jada throws it hitting me squarely in the face.
"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I DID!" I say.

"Yeah. But you usually do stupid stuff, so I might as well hit you now. Plus it's better than other things I have thrown at you." She shrugs.

"True." I say remembering the time she hit me in the face with a chair.

"JUST TURN THAT CRAP OFF" Jada yells.

"THIS IS NOT CRAP THIS IS ANGELS SINGING TO THE HEAVENS." I say hitting Jada in the face.

We ended up in a fight and they left to cool off.

You probably know the rest.

-Time skip 1 hour-

I go upstairs to check on Victoria. I try to open the door before I realize its locked.

"Victoria open the door!" I say as I hear a crash and what sounded like a window opening.

I bust the door open to see her. halfway out of the window. Does she not realize we are 3 stories up?!

"AHH. GO AWAY!!" She says attempting to throw a nearby lamp at me. I dodged it easily and inched closer. She obviously isn't thinking clearly.

"Shh. It's okay. Get down. You could die if you fall out of that window!" I say trying not to alarm her too much.

"What does it matter if I die?!" She screamed. "My life is ruined anyways!!"

I tried to approach her slowly so I wouldn't make her fall. I must not have tried hard enough because as soon as I moved, she jerked and hit her head on the window frame! She takes both of her hands off the frame in pain. This causes her to lose her balance and fall.

I run to the window with an outstretched hand and miss her hand by mere centimeters. I gasp as I look out of the window. I realize that Harry had caught her and an anger started to build up inside of me. He always gets to save the girls. Why can't I be a hero for once?!

Harry's P.O.V

I run out to wave goodbye to Liam and Niall, who left to get pizza. I hear a bloodcurdling scream.

I ran to follow the scream to the side of the house. Man, these are some tight skinny jeans! I see Victoria falling from her window about to hit the ground.

I caught her and stumbled before I regained my balance. I brushed some of her dark blonde hair off her face. She was unconscious, so I started to carry her inside. I looked up and into the window to see Louis looking out of the window with a look like a mix between angry, disappointed, and worried. DID HE CAUSE HER TO FALL?!?

IF LOUIS MADE HER FALL, I AM GOING TO KILL HIM SHE COULD HAVE DIED IF I WAS NOT THERE!

I make my way up the stairs to confront Louis and to lay Victoria on the bed to rest.

I am halfway up the stairs when I could literally feel someone's eyes boring into my soul. I looked up to see Louis with a look of disgust on his face.

"Here, give her too me. I'll carry her the rest of the way." He commanded in a hushed voice.

"No way! She fell because of you!" I accused.

"SHE SLIPPED TRYING TO ESCAPE!!! IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!!" He said louder.

"ALL OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT IN THE FIRST PLACE!" I yelled back.

We kept arguing back and forth when Louis got so angry that he shoved me! I regained my balance, but I dropped Victoria!

"YOU IDIOT! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!" We both screamed at the same time.

She started rolling down the steps faster than we could keep up with her!

As she landed on her back at the bottom of the stairs, her eyes fluttered open to reveal a look of intense pain.

We hovered over her unsure of what to do.

"OWWW! AHH I AM DYING!!! Wait...Why are you guys upside down?!?" She said confused.

''Uh, love, are you okay? Your ankle looks swollen!" Louis worriedly askes ignoring her silly question.

"It hurts really badly! What happened?" She asked trying to sit up.

"You fell out of the window, so I caught you and tried to bring you upstairs to rest. That's when this idiot, (I paused to point to Louis) made me drop you down the stairs!" I said honestly.

"YOU ACCUSED ME OF PUSHING HER OUT OF A WINDOW!" He yelled.

Victoria covered her ears at the sudden change of volume in his voice.

"Please don't yell! I have a headache." She said quietly.

"Then maybe you shouldn't have tried to jump out of the god damned window!!" Louis screamed angrily.

Authors note:

I will have another chapter up tomorrow if I can. Please vote and thanks for commenting and reading.