.:Close Call:.

.:Ruby's pov:.

Rose shook me. "Get up!!!" She was yelling. I shot up looked at Rose as I got up. "What happend???" I asked. "Garnet got swept out into the water!" My eyes went wide and I started sprinting to the water where sapphire was trying to get to Garnet. Greg was making trying to help in and pearl and Rose were keeping Amethyst away from everything. "MOMMY!!! MOMM-....." Garnet was shouting and she was being dragged under by the waves that were crashing ontop of her. "HOLD ON WERE COMING!!" Sapphire yelled. Garnet came back up and she was trying to keep her head above the water. I started swimming as fast and hard as I could trying to get to her. Then she went under again. I stopped and treaded. She didn't come back up!

.:flashback:.

.:Sapphire's pov:.

I was sitting with Rose and Ruby on my lap. I watched as Greg with the girls playing in the water. The waves had started to pick up. I watched as Garnet sat in the water. I didn't think anythingof it since they were in shallow water. She was letting the waves crash into her back then one wave was too big, she fell back into the water where the waves took her further into the ocean. Greg tried to grab her but he had Amethyst in his arms. I immediately went mother mode. I got up and ran to the water leaving Ruby asleep under the unbrella. "MOMMY!!!" Garnet yelled as she was being carried out to sea struggling to stay universe water.

.:End flashback:.

.:Ruby's pov:.

I went under and opened my eyes. The salt water was making them sting but I didn't care. I went back up to breathe and sapphire was next to me. "Do you see her!?" She asked. "...no...if she comes back up go for her." I went back down and my eyes had adjusted Garnet was sinking. I went after her and brought her up above water. "I..if have her!" Sapphire gasped and we went back to shore. I laid Garnet down on the sand and placed my ear on her chest. Her heart was barley beating. I had no idea what to do. "Omg!!" Sapphire said putting Garnet's head in her lap. "She's dieing!! We need to help her!!" She was scared and crying and to be quite honest, so was I. I need to get her fully breathing. I need to start cpr. I began pumping our daughter's chest and within about 10 pumps she began coughing and spiting up water. Sapphire sat her up and set her in her lap hugging her tight. "Mommy..."She said hugging sapphire. Sapphire cried and I held them both. We all endded up going home for the day. We got home around 7 and we got ready for bed. I took Garnet into her room and tucked her in. "Mamma.." She said as I kissed her forehead. "Yeah baby girl." I said. "I'm sorry for scaring you and mommy..." She said. I smiled at her.
"It's alright...you scared us though...we thought we were going to lose you." I said. "But all that matters.." sapphire said walking into Garnet's room sitting on the edge of the bed stroking her hair. "..is that your okay" She said kissing her forehead. "Now get to sleep baby girl..." I said getting up and going to the door with Sapphire fallowing me. "Good night" I said. "Sweet dreams" sapphire said as she closed the door. We went to our room and got into bed. I wrapped my arm around sapphire who was facing me. "Ruby" I looked at her. "Huh?" And 4ight as I said that she began to cry. "Sapphy..don't cry..she's okay now." I said rubbing her back and kissing her head. "I know....but she...she was so close to not being here..." She hugged me and I hugged back. I hushed her and she fell asleep in arms. Around 3 in the morning, our door opened and I could hear little feet walk up to the bed. "Momma..mommy" Garnet wispered. I smile. "Mommy is asleep, what is it?" I wispered back. I see her little head peek over the side of the bed. "Can I sleep wifh you? " She said. I smiled. "Yeah..come on this side." I said and she came over to my side and climbed into the middle between sapphire and I. I smiled and kissed her forehead and Sapphire wrapped her arms around Garnet and held her close. "Good night baby girl." I wispered and we all fell asleep together. We'll be together....forever....no matter what...
---------------------------------------------------------
I hope y'all liked this chapter! The picture is what all three girls hair styles are. Thanks for reading and remember to vote and comment your thoughts!