.:New "Sister":.

.:Ruby's pov:.

Two weeks later Sapphire released a song that reached the top. It was going popular all over the world. The song was called "Mine". It was basaclly our love story. Everytime we went into town, people would notice us and go crazy. Felt weird being at this level. Garnet was even being given attention. We were on magazines and things now. It was great. But now we are heading back to beach city in the middle of june, the new baby was here and Rose wanted up to meet her. The baby's name was Pearl. The flight back to America was an experience, Garnet hated it when we left the ground. She cried and cried for hours on end. Once she calmed down she was fine except when we landed which was the process all over again. Once we got back into town we went straight to Greg and Rose's house. We were greeted by Greg at the door. "Hey guys long time no see!" He said hugging us. "Why hello there Garnet!!" He said taking her and hugging her. "She's gotten big" he said "Rose is in the living room with Pearl" he closed the door still holding Garnet. We walked into the living room and Rose was sitting on the couch with pearl awake in her arms. "Omg hi!" She squealed. We smiled and hugged her and she stayed on the couch. Greg walked in and sat with Garnet next to Rose. She was a very pretty baby. She had strawberry blonde hair with blue eyes. Her skin was a light brown and she was very quite baby. "Aww she is so beautiful,at I had her?" Sapphire asked in which Rose handed her over. I stepped behind Sapph to see her. She yawned and snuggled up to Sapphire's chest. We smiled as Sapph say down on the opposite couch. "She is such a sweet and quite baby....I'm already falling in love with her..." Rose said. "...maybe...we could adopt her in a few years or even months..." She said looking over at Greg whi just smiled. "...yellow adopted a baby girl last week...her name is Jasper...the poor thing has an awful family..." Rose said as Sapphire gave Pearl back. "Why?" I asked. "Well...the baby's mother is 17...she was kidnapped, raped, and then murdered right after she was born..." She said. Sapphire put her hand to her mouth. "The cops found the man and arrested him and yellow wanted to save the little one...so she adopted her..." Rose said rubbing pearl's eyebrows softly. "..although...there was another young girl who just found that she was pregnant from that man...we are going to take in her baby..." Rose finished. Garnet got sleepy and I took her from Greg to put her to sleep in my arms. We spent the rest of the day with them and talked about everything that has happened while we were in London and Sapphire's new growing fame. We spent the week there and went back to London on Sunday to Garnet's dismay. Sapphire and I really felt bad for those young girls, but that ment more cousins for garnet the probably enter the family. We will just have to wait and see.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry for not updating for a while. I have been busy busy busy. Anyway, I'm going to try and update regularly.  And thank you so SO much for the support and votes! Luv you guys and remember to leave a comment and a vote!