Meet me after school

Ace left Josh a note in his locker telling him to meet her after school.

JOSH'S POV:

I open my locker and a note falls out I pick it up and read it

Dear Josh,

I need to talk with you after school. It's really important meet me at the park in the clearing in the woods.

Sincerely,
Ace
~·~·~·~·~·~~·~·~

Shit! This must be serious. I walked to Art. Ace wasn't there.

At the end of the lecture on blending colors I walked towards the exit before I was stopped by Rosa.

"Where's Ace?" She pried.

"I don't know." I replied.

"Well, I hope she's okay. But tell her this dance is going to be a hit. A+ work for sure." She says smiling.

"Okay," I said then walked off.

I got to the clearing and I saw Ace standing there playing with her sleeve.

"We got an A+ in Art." I said hoping to cheer her up.

"That's great." She said offering a small smile.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"It's about Tyler..." She said shaking. Shit! She's in love with him isn't she. I've never felt this away about anyone, but it's obviously not a mutual feeling.

"I don't want to hear you ever say his name again!" I yelled. She began crying. Why?

"If you love him why didn't you just say so!" I yelled.

"Did you screw him?" I questioned angrily. She brought her hands up to her face.

"You're such a slut and to think I thought I liked you!" I yelled. Where did that come from. I'm not her boyfriend so why should I care if she screwed him.

I was about to leave when I felt a hand come in contact with my face. Then a stinging sensation began in my cheek. I see a distraught Ace stare at me.

"You douche bag. You think I'm easy? Josh I didn't screw him. I don't love him. And I sure as hell am not a slut." She yelled then looked at her feet before looking back at me. I saw tears forming in her eyes. "Josh," she started there was something she was gonna say. She started again "Josh, he raped me." She said tears flowing down her face. She then ran off. I stupidly stood there for a few seconds before I ran after her. She was already out of sight.

I drove off and went to her house knowing she doesn't live far.

I knock on her door and Alex answered. "She said to tell you she's not home." He stated before shutting the door. Man, he's stupid. I knock again. "Bro just leave you hurt her and you're lucky the only reason I haven't kicked your ass is because I don't want to go to jail for Ace's sake." He stated staring blankly at me. "I need to talk to her," I mumbled. "Why? So you can make her feel more worthless?" He questioned sarcastically. "I love her." I said. I can't believe I just said that. "You love me?" I heard Ace's small shaky voice question. She then came into my view. "Yes. I know it crazy because I just met you 3 months ago. And we've never officially dated. And I said all those hurtful words. But I thought you didn't want me. But Ace I beg for your forgiveness. Ace I love you." I say. Tears form in her eyes and she hugs me. "I love you too." She mumbles. I wrap my arms around her. And smile. She loves me. I can't screw up with her ever again.

~~~~~~~~
Author's note: 600 words exactly. Enjoy. I probably won't write on this story again until next week. I have a spelling bee Saturday. So I need to study. And my mom's birthday is the 5th. And I have a paper due Wednesday. And another due Tuesday the 9th. So imma be extra busy. I'll try and find time to write. I love all 365 (?) Of you. Smiles :D