Dinner

Ace wraps her arms around Josh's waist and holds on tight. Josh smirks, "ready," he questioned. "No," Ace says. Josh looks at her and sees she is wearing her helmet. Josh feels that she is holding on tight, so he takes off down the street.

Ace lays her head against his back. She feels safe, safer than ever before. She just smiles.

20 minutes later

"We're here skitz," Josh says. Ace looks up and sees that they're in front of a dress store. "Josh, what are we doing here?" She asked. "Well I figured if you're gonna meet my parents you'd want a nice dress," Josh says. "Wait what! When did I agree to that." She yelled. "Listen, my parents want to make sure I'm spending my time with someone who will have a good influence on me. So I said they could meet you over dinner at Torrillies. And I knew you wouldn't even get out of the car in front of a 5 star restaurant in casual clothes. So that's why we're here. And because I'm your best friend, you'll find a dress, I'll pay, then we'll go dine." Josh said. "Fine, but you have to drive me to my trial tomorrow." She replied. "Deal," Josh said while grabbing her hand and pulling her into the store.

"Oh, I like this one." Ace says. Then she looks at the price tag '$1,000'. "On second thought, maybe one not so pricy would be better," she looks at more, and more price tags. "WHAT THE HELL! They're all so pricy." She says. "Stop looking at the price tag. If you like it I'll buy it." Josh says.

In the dressing rooms.........

Ace tried on several dresses. Pink, blue, gold, black, white and even red. Josh hands Ace a dress. Ace sighs and changes into it. She comes out smiling wearing the sapphire blue, strapless dress, with a embroidered sash on the waist line. " I LOVE IT!" Ace shouts. "Good, now let's go pay. You can just wear it out." Josh says.

After they pay Ace sees a guy ride off with Josh's bike. Then a limo pulls up, and the chauffeur gets out and opens the door. Josh grabs her hand and leads her into the limo. Once Ace is inside hair dresser seat her and start doing her hair. "What the?" Ace asked confused. "Just let them do their work," Josh says.

They pull up "Are you ready?" Josh asked. "Yeah," she replied. Her hair was curled and pinned up nicely. The door opens, and Josh gets out. He offers her a hand and she excepts. He helps her out. Once she's standing she wraps her arm around Josh's arm. Once they're at the door someone opens it. They walk to the desk. "We're with Kristen, and Steve Hill." Josh says. The waiter shows them to the table.

A lady gets up and pulls Ace into a hug. "You must be Josh's girlfriend." She says. Josh looks at Ace with a gleam. Ace plays along. "Yup, that's me." The lady smiles widely. "What's your name sweety?" She asked. "Ace," she answers. Then a man takes her hand and shakes it. "It's nice to finally meet the special lady Josh spends so much time with," he said. "Look Josh didn't even dress up, and you look, well you look marvelous." His mom said. "Thanks Mrs.Hill." She says. "Oh darling, you can call me mom," the lady says. They seem so happy to meet me Ace thinks. They take their seats. A waiter starts placing plate after plate in front of them over the course of an hour.

"So Ace when will we get to meet the wonderful people who gave you life?" Kristen asked. Ace was frozen and tried to hide the tear coming from her eye. "MOM!" Josh snapped. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry for asking dear." She quickly apologizes. "It's okay, you didn't know," Ace said trying to smile. They finished their meal.
Then they all said their goodbyes. "I hope to see you soon." Kristen says. They walk out and the chauffeur opens the door and the two of them climb in. They wave to Josh's parents.

They pull up in front of Ace's house. "I'm sorry," Josh says. "It's okay." Ace says. Josh walks her to her door. She pulls him in kisses him passionately. They finally come up to catch their breathes. "You can stay if you want," Ace tells him. He just smiles then kisses her again.

After their done kissing Ace changes in her room into a T-shirt and basketball shorts. Ace grabs Josh and pulls him into her room. Then she shuts the door. Ace lays on her bed. Josh plops down next to her and wraps an arm around her waist. He then kisses her forehead. "Night skitz,"
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
SORRY I MISSED SOME UPDATES BUT...... THIS IS 807 WORDS NOT INCLUDING THIS. I WAS GROUNDED. AND NOW I'M ON A TRIP. BUT I'LL TRY TO UPDATE. 172 READS!!!! I LOVE ALL MY FANS, AND THANK YOU ALL FOR READING I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!