The Act

CAUTION THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE AND DIFFICULT SITUATIONS. THOUGH THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TERRIBLE STUFF, AND I WROTE IT I DO NOT CONDONE IT IN REAL LIFE.

"Tyler please stop," Ace whimpers before Tyler's lips crash down on to hers. She screams, and Tyler takes advantage of this and slips his tongue into her mouth. Ace bites his tongue, "YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Tyler yelled.

MEAN WHILE

Alex puts in his headphones and turns them up loud. He thought he heard a scream, so he took them out. He waved off the thought and turns the music up louder, plugging in his headphones again.

IN THE LIVING ROOM.

"Tyler please, don't," Ace cries. Tyler rips her shirt open. "To bad," Tyler said cold and heartlessly. "HELP!HELP!" Ace screams. Tyler puts a hand over her mouth. He takes her shirt off.

PROCEED WITH CAUTION

Tyler rips the front of her bra open. He slips it off. Ace cries trying to control her breathing. Tyler grabs her shoulders and throws her on the couch. He straddles her, and holds her hands down under his knees. He covers her mouth with his hand. He uses his other hand to undo her pants. He pulls them off, and spreads her legs using his knee. Ace holds out as long as possible. She frees a hand and punches his lip, causing it to tear. Tyler wipes it and looks at his hand realizing his lip is bleeding. "You could've enjoyed it, but now it's gonna really rough." Tyler says. Tyler tears her underwear, revealing her 'flower'. She gives another pleading cry. Tyler undoes his pants and underwear. Lower himself onto her. She frees her hands and pushes on his chest trying to separate them. With one quick movement Tyler jerks himself into her.

After an hour of terrible suffering, Tyler is finished with Ace as he came in her.

IT'S SAFE TO READ

He buttons his pants, and saying his final words "You would've been a better screw if you would've cooperated, and just enjoyed your first time. By the way I was gonna get your V-card no matter what it took." He then left.

Ace laid there and sobbed. She then showered trying to get his aroma of her.

ACE'S POV:

I shower, I can still smell his aroma on me. It was terrible, I can't believe he actually went through with it. I can't tell anyone, they'll just think I'm a whore. But why didn't Alex help when I yelled for help.

After showering for hours, and crying for hours, I got dressed into my PJs. I stormed into Alex's room, he was sleeping, but I turned the light on. "Why didn't you help me?!" I yelled at him. "I thought I heard a scream but, I didn't hear anything else so I dismissed it." He said. Before I knew I it was crying and yelling at him. "How could you not? Alex I was just raped, on our living room couch." He jumped up and engulfed me into a warm loving hug. He then began to cry tears of guilt "Ace I'm so sorry," he said in between sobs. He pulled back and said "We need to report him," Alex says. "We can't, they'll just think I asked for it, and that I'm a whore." I said. He bowed his head down.

Alex wouldn't let me sleep by myself so he pulled me next to him in bed and we slept.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
AUTHORS NOTE: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A SERIOUS ISSUE. SOME GIRLS ARE RAPED AND AFRAID TO TELL. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY WITH RUDE STUFF. THIS IS JUST A STORY, NO NEED TO GET UPSET. AS I SAID AT THE BEGINNING I DO NOT CONDONE THIS IN REAL LIFE.