Emotional Catharsis

He awoke in his bed.

“Hey,” Phoenix said, leaning against the wall, arms folded.

“Good morning,” he said, looking around. He felt better than he had in days.

“Your fever broke.” She told him, her tone guarded.

He opened his mouth. “I should apologise-”

She rolled her eyes, and walked around the room to crawl onto the bed next to him. “Don’t worry about it. We all do strange things when we’re hallucinating.  You just happened to try to kill me.” She gestured to some food on the bedside table. “Eat.”

He was famished. Still, he hesitated. “I…”

She gave him a kind smile, and kissed his cheek, before retreating off the bed. “Eat.” She repeated as she left the room.

 Aw shit, Emotional Catharsis, aw shit, Emotional Catharsis. CollegeHumor anyone?!? I'm just so excited!!! Now they can get down to the romance part!!! I'd like to thank Boz for pushing me to keep writing this. Repeatedly. Everytime I talk to her. Where's the new Exposed huh?!

And to CollegeHumor for teaching me the phrase 'Emotional Catharsis" just cos it fits this chapter so well. Plus, in that video Jake and Amir kiss. Murph tries to rap.  Pat and Dan kill each other. And it's so catchy. And the whole 'We have to do, they rapped it." It's called the All-Nighter: Rap Intro and syou should all watch it. And this gushy Authors Note is longer than the actual chapter....