Admittance

Another chapter for Boz, since she watched an episode of Hannibal. <3 
Love you, and I promise he won't kill you! Probably.Don't take my word for it. I'll ask Will to tell him not to though. Yeah. New chapter. *shrug*

Mycroft turned on his side. Phoenix had disappeared into the rest of his house. He felt vaguely annoyed at her, wandering around his house, buying things, touching his stuff.
And then… she had kissed him.
He shivered at the thought. A shiver he tried to pin down on sickness.
Of course he wouldn’t admit to anything else.
He had tried to throw the insufferable girl out, but she refused to go.
Her presence wasn’t actually helping him. In fact it only made him more uncomfortable than he already was, and for some reason made him flustered. Phoenix always had that odd effect on him, but with his sickness he was having trouble hiding it with his usual efficiency. She was unnerving. Her beautiful blue eyes, that was sometimes hidden with contacts of green or grey. Mycroft felt no need to alter the facts – Phoenix was extremely attractive, a fact that she used against everyone. Despite her constant changes in appearance something fundamental remained. If he was…like others…he would say her aura. But he wasn’t, so he simply admitted that part of her personality was conveyed in her every appearance, though subtly.
Finding her was very lucky. Her one slip up had led to mutual benefit on both sides.
And now here she was, closer to him than anyone.
Not that he’d admit that either.
She was in his house though. Something that no other person had achieved. He let out another cough that racked his ribs. He sighed to himself. Sickness.
Of course it should happen that two rare events coincide. Not only was someone in his house besides himself, but he was sick for the first time in over a decade.
He pulled the blanket closer to his chin. He abhorred weakness.