Chapter 18 : She's so evil!

I let out a scream and started running around the house with Andy hot on my trail. I tried to shake her but ended up falling she sat on my back and I turned to see her expression and her expression was totally funny.

"Nadia Nicole Jenkins!" She yelled but it just made me laugh harder. I struggled under her weight but it was easy I flipped her over and started to run but she grabbed my foot and made me fall. Ouch! Okay that shit hurt. I started kicking my legs until she go of me and I continued running. I ran outside to the backyard and ran behind a tree. I heard her approaching footsteps and I got an idea. I ran to the edge of the pool and she slowly started walking over to me with a evil expression. She charged towards me but I moved quickly and she ended up falling in the pool. She quickly resurfaced and pulled my foot and I was there with her. I tried to break free but she was holding me down so I grabbed her foot until she was under with me. I swam to the edge of the pool and got out.

"What the hell is your problem? Trying to kill me?!?!" I said trying to hold back laughter she looked like a wet cat.

"You burned my favorite Dora shirt you bitch!" She yelled as she was getting out of the pool. Okay, maybe I did burn her shirt but it was no excuse to kill me!

"So you try and kill me?!?!" I yelled waving my hands in the air.

"That's what best friends are for." She smiled innocently.

"That's why I burned your shirt bitch!" I joked her face went back angry and then suddenly calm which is never good.

"Oh right you did." She smiled. "And that's why I'm going to burn your favorite Hello Kitty shirt AND teddy bear." She threatened. My eyes went wide. She's so evil! Before I could respond she took off running in the house and I ran after her. By the time I got upstairs she was already in my room with the door locked. I started to bang on it!

"Andy I swear I will kick you out if you touch my shit.!" I warned. I heard her evil little chipmunk laugh from the other side of the door and then shuffling around. I continued to bang on the door until I realized I know how to pick locks. I took the bobby pin out of my hair and stuck it in the lock until I heard the CLICK and then I ran in the room to see her holding the shirt with the lighter in her hand. "Andy let's be calm about this." I said slowly walking towards her.

"Take another step and your shirt is dead!" I would murder her. It's not like I can just buy another shirt mine was custom made.

"But it's custom made that shirt cost me almost 100 dollars! You can buy another shirt!" I whined and secretly took another step that she thankfully didn't notice.

"I got that shirt from New York, they don't sell them in Myrtle Beach Nadia!" She said with a evil calm voice. Then I dived at her and knocked my shirt out of her hand but while doing my spy type ninja move she burnt me with the lighter.

"Ouch you evil beach!" I said holding my hand. She just looked at the shirt and back at me. I quickly picked her the shirt and stuffed it in my pants. Yes, it's weird but I had to save my favorite shirt.

"Gimme the shirt. Then we'll be even." She said walking towards me.

"You just burned me, it is even!" I screeched while showing her my ugly burn mark. She winced at the way it looked.

"Go run it under cold water." She ordered. I did as she said and a couple minutes later she came and put some cream on it before wrapping it up in something. I winced as the bandage got tighter but she slapped me and said it didn't hurt that much. My phone started to beep and I moved past Andy to look at the text message. [Party tonight!] I had no idea who it was but I asked for the address and they sent it.