Chapter 10: Stop having sex with your food.

I let out a moan as I took a bit into my chocolate chip pancake. Andy made the best pancakes and I needed this because I had a rough morning so I was bitchy and I craved chocolate. So waking up the awesome smell of chocolate chip pancakes was like a fucking dream come true. See this morning Andy thought is was funny to blast music in my ears at 6 o'clock in the fucking morning and I jumped up and head butted her on accident. Then I got up and tripped over a pile of dirty clothes and then we ran out of toothpaste so I had to speed to the store and buy some then when I came back I realized I went to the store wearing only underwear. So my morning was shit!

"Stop having sex with your food." She laughed. I let out a even louder moan as I took a bigger bite. I looked at the clock and it was just turning 8 so I went to get dressed and shower. I took a 10 minute shower which was a very quick shower for me. I threw on my white ripped skinney jeans and red off the shoulder shirt. I threw on a red bra so the straps look like a tank top. I put my new belly button ring in and threw on my red converse. I threw on some bracelets a long necklace that stopped right above my belly button and straightened out my long hair. So about an hour later I was finally ready. We were running late so I decided to take my time. Andy was downstairs texting on her phone. She was wearing a black tank top with a red half jacket and her dark jeggings. Her hair was pulled in a high ponytail and she added earrings, bracelets, and rings.

We pulled up to the school about 10 minutes later and we had already missed first period so we went to our lockers and split into our separate ways. On my way to second period I bumped into Jo she looked so fragile.

"Hey Nadia." Her soft voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"Um.. Hey Jo." I said trying not to seem nervous. I hadn't talk to her and forever. "How you holding up?" She started to twirl her finger around her hair like she do when she was nervous.

"I'm doing better, Reena has been helping me through it." She said but I knew she was lying about doing better. I took a step closer to her and she flinched away. She never flinches away from me and it broke my heart. "I know she was lying. I knew about the lies and excuses she told you guys." Her voice was low and I could barely hear her. If she knew then why would she take up for Reena.

"Why would you take up for Reena?" I asked my voice slightly shaky. I was hurt and I could tell she was too. Emotions ran wild in her eyes and she was deep in thought. It was something more, something she wasn't telling me.

"Because she said she would break up with me. She told me she wanted me for her self and that you and Andy wasn't good enough. Nadia I love her and I didn't want to lose her but hurting you it just broke my heart. and Nadia I am so sorry" They were together? Since when? For how long? Why were they keeping so many secrets from me?

"Yall were together?" I asked my voice was hoarse. She nodded her head slightly. "Why didn't you tell me Jo?" My two best friends and they kept this shit from me. I was heartbroken and I felt like I really didn't know them at all.

"We thought yall would judge." She whispered. Her words words were like knives cutting my heart. I am never one to judge.

"You been my friend since 4th grade Jo. Since when have I ever judged you? You been down for me since day one and you thought I would judge you over some petty shit like who you fuck with? I thought you knew me better than that. All these fucking secrets. You was supposed to be my girl. Remember when you said you would always tell me everything. There was no secrets. You lied to me and you kept secrets. I can't believe this shit." I ran a hand through my hair taking in heavy breaths. I felt tears rise in my eyes as I took in Jo's appearance she had on black skinney jeans and a huge black hoodie. Her skin was a little pale and her brown eyes was filled with pain. But she wasn't the only the only one hurting.