Chapter 17 : Sugar!

The flashy lights, the pumping music, crowded spaces, salty air and the warm Myrtle Beach breeze. Me and Andy was just walking around glances at different shops buying random things.

"Sugar!!" I screamed when I saw my favorite store I Love Sugar.

"Let's go!!" She screamed happily. This place was awesome the walls were lined with tubes of different candies and everything was made from candy. We both picked up our bag and started filling it up. We took goofy pictures and Andy saw a huge tootsie pop and pushed a little boy out the way and he fell.

"Mommy!" The little boy screamed Andy turned around and grabbed the little boy. His eyes was wide with fear and his breathing was heavy.

"Tell your mom kid and I'll giving you a spanking." She said with a evil grin. I burst out laughing and the boy ran to find his mom. Me and Andy quickly filled up our bags and got random snacks and a huge Pepsi and paid for it.

"That'll be 65 dollars." The lady at the register said. Me and Andy both looked at each other and handed the lady the money and ran out. We only gave her 40 dollars so we ran until we found a food restaurant. We both ordered burger and fries and sat down to eat.

"Nadia." Andy said looking up from her food. Her face held some unknown emotion and it made me worried.

"Yeah Andy?" I said stuffing fries in my mouth. Her eyes twinkled with amusement and it made me feel better.

"There is a man dancing behind you." She burst out laughing, I slowly turned around and sure enough there was a random man only wearing a teddy bear over his.... area dancing behind me. I let out a scream which made Andy laugh harder. I elbowed the man in his.. area and then burst out laughing along with Andy.

"We should probably go now." Andy said laughing as the security guard came rushing down. That's why I hate outside food places it's always some creep. I picked up my fries and Andy grabbed her drink and we continued running. We ran about 10 minutes until we reached the concert. When we stopped we were both out of breath and still laughing.

"I love yo stupid ass." Andy said in between fits of laughter.

"I love yahh too short stuff." I said. I looked at my clock and it 8 o'clock so the concert should be starting.

"Who's here?" She asked once done laughing.

"I dunno, it's a surprise they won't tell anyone, but they said it was famous person or some shit like that." I said. We pushed our way through the crowd until he got to the front while people was giving us death glares. Once we got to the front I continued eating my fries waiting for someone to come out. There was a big bang and fireworks exploded and I was so shocked I dropped my fries just then Avril Lavigne walked out on stage. "OHHHH SHIIIIT!!" I screamed jumping up and down like a little kid. "Andy oh my fucking gosh! Avril Lavigne is right here in our fucking face. omg she's going to fucking sing! oh shit Andy its Avril Lavigne can you-." She slapped her hand over my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up!" She said with a smile. Then the music started playing and my eyes went wide with excitement.

"She's going to sing what the hell!" I screamed.

"You say that I'm messin' with your head (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) All 'cause I was making out with your friend (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) Love hurts whether it's right or wrong (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) I can't stop, 'cause I'm having too much fun (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) You're on your knees, beggin' please "stay with me" But honestly, I just need to be a little crazy" I was jumping up and down screaming and belting out the lyrics. Omg! omg! It's Avril Fucking Lavigne. "All my life I've been good but now Ooohhh I'm thinking "What the hell?" all I want is to mess around, and I don't really care about If you love me, if you hate me " She continued to sing and I almost died of excitement and then the beat change and my favorite song came on.

"Singing Radio head at the top of our lungs with the boom box blaring as we falling in love. Gotta bottle of whatever but it's getting us drunk." She started.

"Singing here's to never growing up!" Me and Andy both yelled out.

"Singing Radio head at the top of our lungs With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love Got a bottle of whatever, but it's getting us drunk Singing, here's to never growing up We'll be running down the street, yelling "Kiss my ass!" I'm like yeah whatever, we're still living like that When the sun's going down, we'll be raising our cups Singing, here's to never growing up Oh whoa, oh whoa, here's to never growin up!" After that song she sang a couple more and me and Andy went to go get drinks when amateurs started to sing and crap.

"That's was fucking awesome!" I yelled excitement clear in my voice. I looked at my phone and it was 10 o'clock. "It's still early. Let's start some shit!" I said with a evil grin. She nodded and did the evil grin of her own. We both walked up to some dude dressed in bright yellow neon shorts and a tight neon pink shirt. We both walked up to him with mock angry expression and slapped him, she got right cheek and I got left.

"You fucking cheater!" I yelled trying to hold in my laughter.

"Nasty whore." Andy shouted. The guy look at us with his mouth wide open and his eyes wide and he had forming slap marks on his face. Then we both stormed away once we got far enough we burst out laughing. "His face! Priceless." Andy laughed.

"But we are not done yet young grasshopper." I said once done laughing. She nodded her head in agreement and we walked to some sort of hippie store. I walked up to the lady at the register she had long pink, purple, and blue hair. While Andy walked up to a random customer and started cursing him out something about his abs wasn't as good as he promised.

"What can I help you with?" The lady asked in a bored tone. I took out my can of string that we bought and sprayed it all over her face, which instantly became red with anger. She stepped away from the counter and walked up to me. I grabbed the lighter from my back pocket.

"Take another step and I'll set your hair on fire." I warned trying to bite back laughter. I mean the look on her face was fucking hilarious . She took another step and I threw the lighter.

"Andyyy run!" I yelled and we both ran out with security guard right on our trail. We both ran into random stores and I changed my shirt and put a hat on.

After out little incident with the whole security guard then we both came home laughing the whole way.

"Happy PJ's then meet me back down in 30." She said and we went upstairs to our separate rooms. Yes me and my sister had our happy pj's, mine was fluffy hello kitty and hers was fluffy Dora. I took a quick shower and threw my hair in a ponytail and put my fluffy jammies on. I put my phone on the charger and was walking out until it started to ring.

"Speak." I ordered to whoever was on the phone. I should really start checking the caller id on my phone.

"Hey babe." It was Zane.

"I'm busy I'll talk to your um later." I rushed off the phone and hung up. I rushed downstairs and me and Andy was coming down at the same time. I walked to the kitchen to get the popcorn and chocolate and she picked out a scary movie. We both got done at the same time and sat on the couch and she played the movie.

"I had fun today." I said.

"Me too, now shut up the movie playing." She said. I swear I loved my best friend even though she was weird, crazy, rude and stupid it doesn't matter because whenever I need her stupid ass she's right there ready to fuck shit up. If I ain't got nobody then I have her and that by itself is a good feeling. I pulling my hello kitty cover over me and focused all my attention on the current scary movie.