Chapter 12: More fucking secrets.

Two more weeks! Two more weeks before school gets out. Two more weeks and then it's not more awkward run ins with Jo or any unpleasant run ins with Reena. Two more weeks and I'm free of this broke down ass school. No more snarky ass comments from Reena and her new gang. I wouldn't have to see Jo's torn and broken expression every time I pass her in the hallway. But right now it's just another painful Wednesday. Early in the morning, no breakfast cooking. This sucks ass. I let out a groan and slowly got out of bed. I attempted to stand up but my cover is fucking evil and wrapped me up so I ended up falling. I let out a string of very colorful curse words before wriggling out of the death grip it had me in. I heard me phone buzz and I let out a growl and walked to see a text message. [I'm picking you up for school today- My Boyy] I finally got around to changing Zane's name from Alligator Fucker to my boy. I smiled and told him I was looking forward to it. I walked to my bathroom and did my morning routine. When I walked out Zane was sitting on my bed. I let out a earsplitting scream and jumped almost a mile off the ground. But he just laughed at my expression.

"Fucking asshole. Almost gave me a heart attack." I said holding a hand over my chest. I walked to my closet looking for something to wear. Hmm, something green? Nope. Blue? Nope. Orange? Nope. Pink? Nope. Yellow? Yes! I took out my yellow shirt with a lion on it and slipped it on tying it up in the back so my stomach showed. Yes, I am very proud of my stomach. I put on my light wash high waist shorts and my white wedge heels. I added my long golden necklaces and bracelets and tied my hair in a side way pony tail with a yellow bow. I added light makeup and lip gloss.

"Ready now?" Zane asked with a impatient look on his face. I sent him a smile and picked up my white Hello Kitty purse.

"Yes sir." I said before walking out the room. We climbed on his motorcycle and off we went. After a few minutes we still didn't reach school I put on a confused look trying to figure out where we were going.

"No school?" I asked once we stopped at a stoplight.

"No ma'am." He said and even though I was behind him I could see his sexy ass smirk. We kept on driving until we reached a wooded area. His oll cheesy ass. We walked down a path and once we got to our destination it was fucking beautiful. It was different colored flowers and ugh words can't even explain.

"This is so fucking pretty." I said as I walked next to him. We sat down on a flowerless spot and motioned for me to sit next too him which i did. "You are so fucking cheesy, yah know that?" I said with a smile. I liked it though it was major league cliche but it was so nice. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"I know babe. But you love it." He said with a smile. We fell into a comfy silence wrapped in our own thoughts. "What you thinking about?" He asked looking at me.

"Everything." I sighed. I wonder is this is going to last. Me and Zane. I wonder if we're going to grow old together.

Ugh! I sound so cheesy and clingy but I really liked him. Maybe one day I'll actually fall in love with this guy and honestly that scared the shit out of me but as long as I got him nothing else matters. Not my parents, not my ex friends, not my previous fucks. Nope, none of that mattered when he sat next to me. When his arm brushed against mine. None of it mattered when he was around. "What you thinking about?" I asked. His bod went a little stiff when I asked him. He was hiding something. More fucking secrets. Great! Not! I hope he wasn't holding back on me.

"Us." He answered simply but I knew he was lying. I decided to keep my big mouth shut and not push it because if I wanted this to last then I'd have to trust him. But with my past it's hard to trust anyone. I'm not even sure if I completely trusted him but it doesn't matter this isn't some cheesy ass romance we probably won't end up together. Because someone always leave. "I really like you Nadia." He barely whispered staring in my eyes. So many emotions running through his eyes. But only one stood out to me. Uncertainty. What was he uncertain about? What wasn't he telling me? Why wasn't he telling me? I just ignored it hoping one day he'll tell me.

"I really like you too McKnight." I smiled.

*Zane*

I looked in her brown eyes and she smiled literally taking my breath away. How can someone be so perfect? She doesn't deserve me, but she's still with me. I want to tell her about Courtney but I can't. It's not like I'm embarrassed of her I just don't want anyone to know. The only people who knew were my boys and I wanted it to stay that way, but Nadia she won't judge she's not the judge type. She looked away and a smile was still on her beautiful face. I think I'm falling for this girl...

And I think I'm falling fast.