Chapter 5: Correction. You are my bitch!

It was 11:30 and the party was already in full swing... the party started at 11. I found some left over money and decided why hell not and hired a DJ. Jo and Reena still wasn't here and it made me curious. They were hiding something, the last time thy did this it was about how Jo's dad had died. They said they was hiding it because me and Andy isn't serious enough about that kind if stuff and that hurt me completely. Like we didn't even talk to them for 2 months. I ignored the hurt and walked around to my make shift bar and drown myself in a couple drinks. Zane and his friends weren't here either but I'm thinking its because it so early.

12:00 and the party was fucking awesome! It was so packed that people had to stay outside. I wonder if my neighbors got any sleep? Who cares? Not me! My tongue was slurred, my vision blurry, and I had a crave for some cookies. Andy was dancing next to some blonde boy and he was cute. She bent down and licked his abs... leave it to Andy to lick someones fucking abs. I went to the middle of the floor bottle of vodka in one hand and oh shit... Nothing in the other. I wonder where my straw went. Anyways I walked to the middle if the "dance floor" and started dancing. I am a horrible fucking dancer. I felt someone firm hands grab my waist.

"You can't dance for shit." his smooth and husky voice whispered in my ear.

"For a guy that um shit my hands look so weird look Zane." I slurred slapping him in the face. Maybe its the high, maybe its the drink but I burst out laughing! "That's what you get for Inca. insuu... um inslacking my dance moves." I said. I'm smart I can you big words to.

"Insulting."

"What?" This guy is crazy! Oh we want to have a big word using contest, I'll show him I'm smart.

"You meant insulting."

"Shut up." I said trying to storm away firm him but I accidentally fell over my feet. Woah! my feet are fucking huge! This floor is so comfy and warm. I felt Zane pick me up.

"Are you okay?" he asked clearly amused. I dont know why though the carpet is better looking than him and it kisses better than him.

"nope I'm Nadia." I said, he's an idiot he though my name was okay. "You are so dumb!" I slurred.

"But you think I'm hot!" he winked.

"You are so fucking hot. I want to lick your abs.. tehe I really sound like Andy right now." I slurred. I'm talking to much, right? Ahhh, maybe I don't know.

"You think I'm hot?" he said a with a smirk. how can someone be so damn hot? How can everything about him be so damn perfect? How come cookies are so fucking good? I would love some cookies right now. but first I need another drink!

"I think your sexy. Now I need a drink Zane and if you want the good good then go be a good boy and get me some drink."

"You think I'm your slave?"

"Correction, You are my bitch!" I said and high fives myself. I wonder where I dropped that bottle of vodka? "Your still here? My drink!" I clapped my hands signaling him to move faster. When he left I saw a very drunken Damon come over to me.

"He is so p*ssyy whipped." He slurred .

"Wanna know the worst part?" I whispered. He nodded his head eagerly like a child. he had such a innocent lock. "He didn't even fuck yet." Damon looked a little shocked.

"He told us otherwise." He said with a smirk as Zane came back with a drink in a blue plastic cup. He told his friends that I fucked him? What a fucking loser? I took the drink firm his hands and splashed it in his face.

"We did not fuck!" I screamed before walking to the kitchen. I wasn't really mad but I needed a reason to throw drink in his face. I grabbed a bottle of something that smelled good and started to drink it. Andy came in yelling about how his abs really did taste like chocolate! "Who abs did you lick?" I laughed.

"Blondie." She said shrugging her shoulders. "It tasted like chocolate and oh me gee I forgot his damn name." I love my best friend but she is a dumb ass bimbo. We both kooked at each other and just starred laughing. "What's up with you and Zane?" she said.

"I'll tell you if you ask but only when you can stand straight." I laughed out she was lightly swaying most likely about to pass out.

"I dont want to stand straight." she whined and as if think the same thing we both yelled.

"FISHBOWL!" Yep we're about to get even more fucked up.

This is what happens when Andy and Nadia throw a party.

Then I blacked out.