Chapter 3 (short)

(Y/n) pov
The morning sun filtered through the windows near the pool of water, the water reflecting it making the ceiling and the whole room alit with a golden glow. I opened my (e/c) eyes to see that Alpha was staring at the water, his eyes transfixed on something. I got up and stretched my arms and kicked the cover off, walking over to the waters edge to see what was going on. Then suddenly from within my head I heard a deep voice," Hey, you are awake." Surprised I glanced around wildly, my (h/l) (h/c) waving about behind me. My eyes wide, I asked who spoke to me. Then Alpha got up and walked over to me, his slitted crimson red eyes on me, staring me down intensely.

"It was me , Alpha :) I can talk!!" My (e/c) widened even more as i ran up to him and hugged him smiling. "And that's not all, look." And Alpha spread out Snow White wings with golden cryptic writings on them making it even more majestic. Then a golden glow surrounded him for a while, making me shield my eyes. When I opened them again, I saw glowing gold circles surrounding his paws, wings, tail and neck. I took on glance and fangirled inside my own head. Alpha looked so majestic!

I squealed with excitement and quickly charged down the stairs with Aloha close on my heels down to the living room where everyone was eating breakfast... Well Except for EJ who was just eating kidneys. They heard my 7 year old squealing and faced me. They gave me a quizzical look before turning to see Alpha all majestic and stuff then suddenly I saw a flash of gold in my right eye before feeling an intense burning hot pain coming from it. I instinctively covered it as golden tears streamed down, since when did I have golden tears!? I didn't know, anyways ... I was on my knees and everything around me started to fly around, I could hear what the others were saying from the pain and I passed out with the last thing I see being slendy's slender hand reaching out to me.

~timeskip~
I opened my eyes to see a purely white ceiling, the buzzing of a throbbing head ache in my head still ringing. I took a second to collect myself again and sat up the, the ringing fading away. "Hush, she is waking up!" I turned my head to the source of the sound and saw Ben, Jeff, Toby and Alpha sitting there. I blinked and tried remembering what happened that had landed me in EJ's room then I recalled a fashback of the events that happened along with a little flash of gold in my right eye again except this time I did not feel any pain and it was gone just as fast as it came.

I stared at them for one more moment before kicking off the blanket and signalling to Alpha to follow me, luckily I still had my clothes on. Alpha was back to his normal form when we walked out form EJ's room, and surprisingly, nobody stopped me. Nobody was along the corridors and me and
Alpha walked along in silence, "so ... What had happened just now?" I asked Alpha using me telekenise so as to not attract any attention. " well, I'm not really sure but maybe we may be linked and me activating my powers that i had no idea about cause something in you to become active too? And that something cause you to feel pain? I really don't know but that was all I could come up with during that period of time that you were unconscious."

I nodded and we continues to walk, we climbed down the stairs and saw shards of glass everywhere and Slendy using his tendrils to sweep up the glass. " ah, you are awake my child." I nodded silently and continues heading to then mansion front door that lead into the forest, Alpha still following behind me. "Where are you going? You ought to be resting." After that Slendy used his tendrils to pick me up gently and teleported to my room, he laid me down in bed and pulled the covers up to me chin and said " now you rest, you should not be going out." I just nodded and Slendy went away, then Alpha entered the room. I got up and petted him, we sat there at the waters edge for a while then suddenly, my right eye flashed gold again. But the pain was not as intense, I looked into the water and saw my (e/c) and turned a Metallic silver with golden mist pouring out of it. Then I felt something cold pouring from my hand, I looked down and the same golden smoke was in ball and floating above my palm, golden smoke spewing from beneath it. I stared at it amazement, i looked over to Alpha and saw that he was also transformed. " well I guess my theory was right." Alpha's deep voice resonated in my head and he gave me a Wolfy smirk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(A/n)
I'm crying on the inside! School has started and I cant really write with all the work piled on my desk. The updates will come very slow from now until the year end holidays but thank you guys for the support. I am typing form my iPad btw so I hope there is no major changes cause this is my first on the iPad ;)
~bye^^~