Chapter 6

(Y/N)'s POV

Today was the first day of Red Shiver's assessment. If I'm not wrong I think it is Jeff's turn to assess him today.... hmm maybe I should check it out... should I?

I opened one (e/c) eye and glanced at the clock. It was 8 am, I think I will go check on Red Shiver, see how he is doing. Hmm... Wait if Jeff is assessing him that means it must be strength, heh this might be interesting.>:3 I got up and woke Alpha up, he growled slightly and opened his ruby red eyes lazily, parting his jaws to give a massive yawn. I smiled and changed into a red dress with a little ripped hem at the bottom I also coupled it with a thin beige sweater that reached my mid thighs, a little too big for me but who cares it also covered most of my hands with my fingers poking out of the bottom. Perfect!

With that I exited my room with Alpha trailing behind me still half asleep, he is so adorable~^w^ when I entered the living room, Ben was screaming at the TV screen as per usual but Jeff was beside him laughing his ass off. I sneaked up on Jeff and summoned a panther skull and knocked him at the back with it. I might have pushed him too hard cause he fell flat on his face, shit... Hopefully he won't kill me for that />_<\.

Jeff groaned and got up, turning his head to look at me painfully slowly. I slowly backed away with my hands up in a defensive position. Luckily he just glared at me for a moment but then his gaze softened and he greeted me good morning. 'Well that was unexpected..... Is he sick? I think he is ^w^' anyways I just nodded and spoke " aren't you suppose to be assessing Red, you know the new dude?" He just stared at me blankly before his face dropped "I TOTALLY FORGOT!!!!! SHIT!!!! SLENDER IS GONNA SO KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!"  With that he zoomed out of the mansion to their supposed meeting place, I giggled and followed after him. I ran after him , of course transforming before stepping out of the mansion with an also transformed Alpha speeding after me.

I hid on top of a tree gazing down at red and Jeff. They seemed to be practicing knife combat, something that I was never good at. Jeff gave him a knife and they started to fight.

Red's POV

Jeff gave me a knife and then said "lets start with something simple and easy, fight me." At that he lunged at me with his knife raised up high, I simply stood there and before he could even come close to hitting me I turned into black mist and completely shrouded the surrounding forest in black. Jeff stumbled blindly and spun in all directions trying desperately to find me. I chuckled deeply before attacking him in all directions, shallow, long cuts started forming on his body oozing out blood. The sharp, metallic smell enthralled me even more. I think i got a bit too excited cause I could hear someone calling me to stop.

It sounded like the voice a young girl, (y/n)! I immediately stopped, ceasing all movements and my blade mid-air, close to Jeff's heart. I was panting like crazy and the black mist that I had released had left its own dark imprints on the forest. I heard a thump right next to me and spun my head to be met with (e/c) orbs that were pooling with concern,caution and mostly fear.

She was staring down at Jeff's battered body that I had rendered unconscious (is that how you say it?°—°¦¦) With a meek and quiet voice she spoke up "what have you done?" She looked up at me and glared accusing "don't you ever dare come near me." With that she lifted Jeff's body onto Alpha (reader-chan is so strong XD) and walked off, I watched unto I could no longer see those glowing rings around the two of them.

Then it dawned on me , " what exactly have I done...?" I stared down at the hands that have taken so many lives and dropped the knife, letting it fall to the ground with a dull thud.

(Y/n) POV

I quickly sprinted back to the mansion with an unconscious Jeff and flung the door open, immediately calling EJ's name.

EJ looked up from his book and hurriedly rushed Alpha that was "carrying" Jeff to his room, which I assumed was to treat Jeff's wounds. After all the eyes left the two fast retreating figures, they brought their gaze directly to me, their stares burning holes through me entire body,I was frozen to the spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHHH!!! I'm so sorry peeps, I know this chapter was long overdue and stuff but I just had a really bad writers block and school is not helping and neither is the piling stack of art request!!! So ill stop complaining now. Again I am really sorry and ill go sleep now, it is early bit Authour-Chan is tried and needs her sleep.

Cya~~