so.... do you guys want more gore?? (+ A Little Story)

Hey guys...... I find that there has been too little gore in this. ... so... delve into my brain and see what I would be like if Alpha could control the elements and was a hybrid xD

*WARNING LOTS OF GORE!!!*
Alpha's POV

My fangs grew out of my mouth and my nails grew twice its original length and turned red. I charged at them and ripped out their heads, they let out shrieks of sheer horror as they went down one by down. After I done my work, I sat there licking paws clean off the blood and sat there with bodies surrounding me, but did not change back as I sensed about 5 people heading my way with weapons.

When they arrived, most just gasped in horror. I didnt face I just continued to lick my paws. They saw this and got mad, as they got closer my tail grew into a spear, similar to a scorpion's tail just 10 times bigger. In one swipe 3 of them hit the wall and their skulls spilt and started to spew blood with a sickening splat.

The remaining 2 saw this and tried to back away. Note I said tried as I just used my tail to pierce one if them through their bottom and up their mouth, right through their heart, and set my tail ablaze reducing him into nothing but a pile of ashes as he screamed bloody murder and an endless stream of tears pouring form his eyes as his existence fades from the face of the earth.

The other one stumbled to the ground as I ripped my tail out of this body with his heart on the tip of my tail still spewing blood. The other had his face distorted in an expression of pure fear. I grinned evily and stalked away into the dead of the night leaving him paralyzed and on the floor with his pants pissed. Don't think I didn't see it, man his face is so hilarious.

I turned the corner unto another road and heard him start to scream. I just laughed all the way back to the base. When I stepped through the gates into the base. The feeling of cold metal against my paw pads as my long nails clicked against it. I licked the blood near my muzzle as my paws left a trail of blood wherever I went.

I looked like I just had a killing fest in which I did. My silver fur had blood streaks going through it, the heart was still stuck on my tail. I tried taking it out but couldnt so I just left it there, it too left drops of blood. My eyes glowed an even dangerous glow of red, my fangs was soaked in blood with bits of a windpipe on it I spat the windpipe out and continued to walk.

All the dogs that I passed just cowered in fear. As I walked, I walked past the room where they operate on dogs and put mech parts in. I walked on and sat on a spare table and watched them do their work. They seemed to notice my presence and stopped their work, I just motioned them to continue with whatever and they did, while another two cleaned me up with warm and wet towels. When they were done, I was lying on a pillow and watching them put in a tail and doing things so that the dog was able too move it.

At the side was all the dismembered parts that they replaced. There was also a pool of blood surrounding it, I dipped my paw in and licked it ignoring the man that was staring at me as I continued to taste it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so..... enjoyed it?? XD pls tell me if youwant want more of this.... many it took like 15 mins to write this...... way too long XD
~Flame♡