Meeting the Creepypastas ^^

~~~~~~(Y/N)'s pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was riding on Alpha, following the tall man and everlasting smile. Well that is the nickname that Alpha and i have picked for them at least...

I still don't trust them so I told my animals to follow close behind. We walked through the woods, deep into the forest where even I would not dare to explore. We soon came to a mansion and Slenderman spoke"This is the Slender mansion, where we creepypastas live." I nodded my head and we went inside, I was still ridding Alpha.

The moment I stepped in I had to get Alpha to destroy a chair with his Scorpion tail, breaking it into splinters. But the noise still didn't die down, in front of the Tv was a guy with blond hair with a green hat shouting at the screen saying 'HAX!'

On the couch sat 2 people with orange and yellow hoodies, they both were eating cheesecake. Sitting in the corner was someone in a mask with a glossy smile drawing something. In the middle of the room, a girl with black hair and was twirling a knife was talking to another girl with brown hair and a clock for an eye.

I looked outside again and saw my animals sitting in formation, looking forward in attention and their tails neatly tucked to the side, ears straight up. I smiled at them and looked in front again.

The noise seemed to have died down and all the attention was on me and Alpha since Alpha was up to Slender's waist when he was standing up.

Slender spoke ~ This is (Y/N) and she is going to be a new creepypasta~ when he said that I just gave a straight face, then after wards more people flooded down the stairs and stood in a line in front of us, Jeff included."Why don't you all introduce yourselves and then she can introduce herself?"

First a boy with orange goggles and s mouth guard stepped up and said "Hi I'm Ticci Toby, but you can just call me Toby" I nodded my acknowledgment and the next one was another dude with a blue mask that was a black substance. He stepped up and said " my name's Eyeless Jack, you can call me EJ"

Things pretty much went on and I learnt all of their names, Toby,Ej,Ben, Jeff, Masky, Hoddie, Lost Silver, Glithcy Red, Bloody Painter, Seed eater, Smile Dog, Grinny the cat,Jane,Clockwork and puppeteer, slendy, trendy,splendy, offender.

Soon it was my turn to speak and since I did not want to use my voice I just useful Telepathy and spoke in their minds. 'Hey, my name's (Y/N), this is Alpha and outside are my animals that I have tamed so far. They go according to pack 1,2 and 3. Foxes and bears get individual orders. The 3 main demon wolves at Alpha, Beta and Omega, they are the leaders of the 3 packs.' After I said that, I dipped my head and went outside to give orders.

'Okay, so these are what your ment to do. Pack 1 hunting until sun rise, since it is sun high now you rest and set of at moon rise. Pack 2 stationary guarding of the borders, pack 3 you with roam in the woods and take care of any trespassers. Foxes, you will be resting and taking over pack 3's duty at moon high, pack 3 you are to return immediately and rest because you are taking stationary guarding at sun rise. Bears you take over pack 2 , pack 2 you are to take over hunting at sun rise the day after pack 1's return. Pack 1, rest. That's all for now.' And with that all my animal got up bowed and went off on what they were meant to do, but Alpha stayed with me putting his Beta of the pack in charge.

When I turned around, the whole group was standing on the porch, gaping at me. Then Jeff spoke " you control all those animals?" I just nodded and started to stroke Alpha's white fur that had black streaks in them, his Scorpion tail swishing back and forth, as I pet him, in content.

Then I suddenly stopped petting him and he lowered his body so I could get on. I climbed on and we set off on the dirt road. Then Toby asked "Hey where you going?" 'To see my father, why?' Then Jeff spoke up ,"is it the house that is white and blue and is near the woods? 'Yes, why?' Jeff's face visibly list its colour and his face turned whiter and it already was "oops.... I may or may not have killed your dad..."

I turned Alpha around and walked up to him and said in my real voice, smiling " You have my thanks then. :) but I will still go and take my stuffs I'll be back by sun down. Bye~~" and with that I set off to my house, I'm going to get my cursed weapon that I have been hiding for so long awaken my angel side by following what my mother had written on the note. when I found it, it was in a corner of when I was 5 and just understood how to read. I will be the descendant of the most powerful dark angel, meaning I'm even stronger than her...

~Timeskip~

I have got all the stuff I needed and yes I know the cops were everywhere so I simply climbed through my room window and took all my stuff and well along with the note and exliar I need to drink cause apparently before mother died she seal off my powers forever and can only be broken with the exliar...

I walked through the front door of the mansion and Toby came up to me and told me to follow him. I hopped off Alpha that was wearing a doggie bag that held all my stuff that I took and also some of my clothes that in really like along with the locket left behind by my mother.

I followed Toby upstairs and into a huge room near the back and had a big door the even Alpha could enter with ease. Toby said this was my room and left closing my (f/c) door.

The room was beautiful,one the left was a queen size bed that was (f/C) and (2f/C), there was a blue bedside lamp and a study table a little away from the bed. On the other side, there was bookshelves with books in it and a wardrobe with hangers. I even have a bathroom with a bathtub and a shower in.

At the other end of the room, opposite of the door was a huge pool that was lined with bricks and beside was a door that led to the outside. An area was fenced off but the area was so huge I could not see the end of the fence on the other side. The fences were painted (f/c) and had (2f/c) designs carved on it.

My room was defiantly huge, also I think bigger than most. But why? Alpha was already getting comfortable and was on my bed lying down and watching me explore my room. Never mind ill ask slender later why my room was so big. I sat with Alpha and stated to stroke his fur than I felt someone watching me so I looked up and saw a pair of red eyes peering at me through the window, I blinked and it was gone. Unsettled, I decided to lie down with Alpha. Resting my head on the pillow, Alpha cuddled with me and I felt myself drift off to sleep. It was moon rise anyways...

~~~~~~???'s pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watching (f/N) was part of my daily routine now, at least until boss tells me to stop...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, seems that you have a creeper ;)
Bye~~♡♡
*hands out ice cream and disappears*