Chapter 7

(Y/n)'s pov
Everyone was staring at me...Ben was the first to speak, "So? What happened?" I turned my gaze towards him and started to explain the whole thing from the start.

Red's pov
'What is this feeling? I have killed so many yet I can't handle almost killing someone I barely know... And those eyes of hatred, why can't I get them out of my head?' I was so confused with what I was feeling that I didn't realise the darkness swirling around me. The pools of darkness were waning around me restlessly, awaiting for their command. Then I felt a familiar presence behind me... Zalgo.

I whipped my head around my crimson eyes meeting those cynical ones that matched mine. They held amusement at the thoughts swirling through my head. (Authour-chan is gonna make Zalgo be able to read minds Kay?) His laugh resonated through my skull, that God dammed laugh of his never fail to tick me off... "Ahh....Red...." His voice sounded like three demons all at once, I just wished I could seal his mouth shut, all of them. "How have you been doing?you don't seem so good, asking your self all those dumb questions XD. Come on Red, join me, don't you want these feelings to fade away?" (Saw the reference?? XP) "Leave me alone!!" I screamed in frustration, the shadows started to solidify sprouting dark crystals on every surface surrounding us. Shadows also surrounded me and formed crystal armour around me, my eyes glowed an even more dangerous blood red.(authour-chan will draw how he looks like XD)

Zalgo chuckled at my reaction towards his words and teased in a sarcastic voice "oh no, what ever am I going to do?" He flashed me a toothy grin and charged at me, his claws gleamed and reflected off my crystals painting the forest red. I dodged and bared my blades, shadows gather around them and they gave of black aura.

3rd person pov
The tension in the air was so thick that a knife could slice through it, the two supernatural beings circled around each other, waiting for one or the other to make the first move. Zalgo summoned hellspawns but red easily sliced through them, the blades danced through the endless amounts of bodies hurling themselves at him, each dropping dead the instant They touched them. Zalgo gritted his teeth in frustration and decided to end this pointless game of death, he was growing impatient. Zalgo took out his own sword and charged towards red, metal clashed against metal as their blades danced together. With an angered roar, Zalgo bashed reds head, causing him to 'black out '.

In truth red was not unconscious, he was playing along to the plot, and to make it more believable, he made the crystals dissipate into thin air. Zalgo growled in satisfaction and hauled reds body over his shoulder and disappeared into the portal that closed behind them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay okay, I know this one was very very short but... It's exams!!! Dog tem this god dam exams !!!! Aahhhhhhh!!!!!

As you can see authour-chan is very angry, nvm I'll just get this over with, exams will be over the span of 2 weeks so... 2weeks of torture. Anyways cya~~

~flame